Dynamic data masking or DDM is an advanced technology which aims at real-time data masking of production data. In order for the data requester to not have access to the sensitive information of the organization, the dynamic data masking changes the stream of the data. Therefore, no physical changes to the original production information takes place. DDM can be installed on the database to hide sensitive information of queries over the database, while the information in the database is not changed. The reason for dynamic data masking is to limit the introduction of sensitive information, averting users who are not supposed to access the data. Dynamic data masking helps to analyze big data without interrupting regular business operations. Organizations mostly prefer dynamic data masking technology for analysis and testing of data, database protection and compliance for diverse requirements.
The market of dynamic data masking is showing a significant growth during the forecast period. Owing to the rising need for decreasing the risk of data breaching is fueling the growth of dynamic data masking market. In addition, dynamic data masking helps to protect sensitive and personal data while supporting outsourcing, off shoring and cloud-based initiatives. Therefore, the market is further booming due to this factor and is expected a significant growth globally. Furthermore, rising need for protected big data by dynamically masking sensitive information in Hadoop is further witnessing a robust growth of dynamic data masking market during the forecast period.
The market of dynamic data masking is segmented into two categories based on deployment and end use. By deployment, the market of dynamic data masking can be divided into cloud and on-premises. Furthermore, the cloud deployment type is expected to witness the fastest growth rate in the dynamic data masking market during the forecast period. Owing to its minimum capital investment and its offer of subscription-based pricing models, this segment is growing significantly. By end use, the market is segmented into banking, financial service and information (BFSI), telecom, healthcare, retail, education, energy, automobile and public sector among others.
By geography, the global dynamic data masking market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa and Latin America. North America dynamic data masking market held the largest market share in 2016 and is expected to hold its position throughout the forecast period. Asia-Pacific (APAC) dynamic data masking market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period of 2017-2025. Increasing adoption of cloud-based monetization solutions are the major driving factor in North America and is expected to fuel the overall market growth of dynamic data masking (DDM) market during the forecast period. Additionally, in Europe and Asia-Pacific, organizations are redesigning and modernizing their business process to improve their efficiencies. Asia Pacific is expecting the fastest growth due to the rising economics such as China and India. Middle East and Africa has shown a remarkable growth in mobile BPM market followed by Latin America in recent years.
The key players participating in the dynamic data masking market is marked by strong competition from the key players operating in this industry. Numerous merger and acquisition, joint venture and partnership agreement, product innovation, research and development and geographical extension are some of the key strategies adopted by this player to ensure long-term sustenance in these market key participants in the global dynamic data masking industry include are Informatica Corporation, (California, U.S.) CA Technologies (New York, U.S.), Camouflage Software Inc. (Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada), Delphix Corp (California, U.S.), IBM Corporation (New York, U.S.), Compuware Corporation (Michigan, U.S.), Oracle Corporation (California, U.S.), Net 2000 Ltd. (U.S.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. (California, U.S.) among others.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.