Dynamic Ad Insertion Market - Introduction
- Dynamic ad insertion technology is used to insert video ads into live video streaming or programming and video-on-demand content. Dynamic ad insertion is the platform used in server-side video ad technology, majorly adopted by broadcasters and content creators.
- Dynamic ad insertion helps to insert ads and video content into a single stream that reduces client-side errors and plays ads without any latency issues. Dynamic ad insertion helps publishers and broadcasters create more revenue opportunities by providing a personalized viewer experience with their video inventory.
- Dynamic ad insertion provides insights and transparent reporting regarding ad campaigns which helps to make intelligent decisions, thus helping to run ad campaigns more efficiently. Dynamic ad insertion technology helps to improve the targeting of individual users and their preference to increase the impact of advertising. This helps to serve more ads with consumer behavior and drives the demand for video ad content.
- Demand for dynamic ad insertion has increased among broadcasters due to increasing personalization of content and is expected to create future business opportunities during the forecast period.
Key Drivers of the Dynamic Ad Insertion Market
- Increasing demand for digital advertisement in OTT video delivery and growing adoption of smart devices among users is expected to drive the dynamic ad insertion market.
- Increasing demand for advanced digital marketing tools by advertisers and marketers to ensure impactful digital advertisement of products is expected to boost the demand for dynamic ad insertion among broadcasters and publishers.
- Companies giving preference to server-side video ad technology is a major factor that increases the conversion ratio of potential customers and viewers. This is expected to offer significant revenue opportunities to dynamic ad insertion solution providers.
Lack of skilled professionals in adverting agencies expected to hinder the dynamic ad insertion market
- Lack of skilled professionals in advertising and marketing agencies to adopt new technology tools on digital platforms restrains the growth of the dynamic ad insertion market
- Low adoption of smart devices in several countries also limits the growth of digitization in different regions. This, in turn, is expected to hamper the dynamic ad insertion market.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Dynamic Ad Insertion Market
- Companies are adopting digital video ad platforms for business processes and marketing strategies due to the lockdown measures and to provide more reliable platforms to manage advertising activities for products. Companies are targeting more customers based on their content preference to provide exact information regarding products to increase sales during the lockdown period. The ever-increasing threat of COVID-19 is projected to boost the demand for dynamic ad insertion solutions and services during the forecast period.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Dynamic Ad Insertion Market
- North America holds a prominent share of the global dynamic ad insertion market due to early adoption of various solutions in advertising technology and digital platforms by major players in the region.
- The dynamic ad insertion market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to the increasing adoption of smart devices among individual users as well as corporate companies. Companies are adopting and investing in advanced advertising technologies to maintain their market position in the global market.
Key Players Operating in the Global Dynamic Ad Insertion Market
Google, LLC. is a multinational company that develops and provides Internet-based products and services. The company’s core products include Google Search, Maps, Android Platform, Chrome Browser, Google AdWords, YouTube, Google Play, Gmail, and smartphones. Google, LLC. offers a range of wireless devices such as wireless chargers, Wi-Fi routers, citizen broadband radio service, Google Daydream View, Google Home, and Chromecast.
- Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe Systems Incorporated provides digital marketing, e-learning, and digital media solutions. The company offers product and software services in digital media, digital marketing, and the print & publishing sectors. The company also delivers a wide range of legacy products and services in the printing and publishing sector such as e-learning solutions, technical document publishing, high-end printing, and web application development.
Other key players operating in the global dynamic ad insertion market include SpotX, Inc., Amagi Media Labs Private Limited, Harmonic Inc., Encoding.com, Vidillion Inc., Edgeware AB, and Yospace Technologies Ltd.
Global Dynamic Ad Insertion Market: Research Scope
Global Dynamic Ad Insertion Market, by Delivery Model
Global Dynamic Ad Insertion Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Size Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Dynamic Ad Insertion Market, by Industry
- IT & Telecom
Global Dynamic Ad Insertion Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Programmatic Digital Marketing
- Programmatic Advertising Platform
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!