Dust Control Systems Market: Overview
Dust control systems refers to several chemicals and equipment used for treating and restricting waste from residential and commercial sectors. They help in treating unpaved surfaces or stockpiles in order to restrict the amount of dust emissions in the environment. It comprises of both dry control systems to address dry dust and wet control system for wet waste.
An upcoming report by Transparency Market Research touches every important detail about the global dust control systems market. It provides distinct details about the key trends, challenges, size, share, competitive landscape, and regional analysis of the global market.
Dust Control Systems Market: Notable Developments
Some of the notable developments in the dust control systems market are
- In October 2017, Donaldson, a key player in dust control system introduced an advanced Packaged Downflo Evolution dust collector. This efficiently collects industrial dust and fumes. This development is expected to soar demand of dust control system in the industries.
- In June 2018, Borregaard ASA announced the expansion of its manufacturing site in Florida (the U.S.). This will help the company cater increasing demand for specialty chemical from several end users.
Some of the prominent players operating in the dust control systems market are DowDuPont Inc., Borregaard ASA, BASF SE, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Quaker Chemical Corporation, Huntsman Corporation, and Benetech Inc. These players are adopting several strategies to concretize their market position.
Dust Control Systems Market: Key Growth Dynamics
The dust control systems market is projected to rise at a significant in the forecast period. This is mainly because of the rising health awareness among consumers and rapid urbanization & industrialization.
The industrial activities have increased at a noteworthy pace in the developing countries. This can be attributed to the recent development in the India. Government of India has launched ‘Make in India’ program in September 2014. This is encouraging several domestic manufacturing and increasing industrialization in the region. This is expected to offer a major push to the dust control systems market.
Apart from this, increasing demand for energy is another factor which is expected to boost the global dust control systems market. This is mainly because several new coal and thermal power plants have been established to meet the growing energy demand. Coal and thermal plants are requiring dust control systems to reduce smoke emission.
Further, blooming food and beverage industry also plays a significant role in increasing the prospects of the dust control systems market. As packaged food industry produces a substantial amount of waste and to overcome this dry dust control system need to employ, this is expected to soar the demand for dust control system.
Apart from this, mining industry, construction, oil & gas, chemical, textile, and pharmaceutical, are some other end user industries of the dust control systems. Increasing demand from the end use industries is likely to fuel the global dust control systems market in the coming years.
Dust Control Systems Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, Asia Pacific is expected to account for largest share in the global dust control systems market during the forecast period. This is mainly because of the rising awareness and easy availability of dust control systems in the region. Rising industrialization and urbanization is key factors expected to propel the dust control systems market in the region. Apart from this, stringent government regulation to reduce pollution is another important factor expected to driving the dust control systems in the region.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.