Dual-Sided ID Card Printers Market: Introduction
- A dual-sided ID card printer is an electronic desktop printer with card feeders which can print and personalize plastic cards. Card printers are controlled by printer drivers, and generally ID card printers are designed with striping, laminating, and punching functions. An ID card printer is different from traditional printers due to its hardware features. ID card printers can accept different card thickness & dimensions. Dual-sided ID card printers print on both the sides in a single run; it is cost effective and saves time. It is ideal for large volume ID programs and for organizations that need to print cardholder information on both sides of the card.
Key Drivers of the Global Dual-Sided ID Card Printers Market
- An expanding retail sector around the world with increasing demand for smart ID card printers is expected to be a major driving factor for the growth of the dual-sided ID card printers market. Growing manufacturing sector is creating demand for more advanced goods and products, which drives the demand for smart ID cards, in turn boosting the sale of ID card printers. This is expected to expand the dual-sided ID card printers market globally.
Factor Restraining the Global Dual-Sided ID Card Printers Market
- Environmental concerns associated with disposal of cards, consumables, and printers is a factor which may hinder the growth of the dual-sided ID card printers market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global dual-sided ID card printers market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the dual-sided ID card printers market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the dual-sided ID card printers market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America dual-sided ID card printers market is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- North America accounted for a major share of the global dual-sided ID card printers market due to the presence of major printing companies in the U.S. and Canada which are adopting technological upgrade in their products. Growing hospitality sector in the region is a major factor boosting the growth of the dual-sided ID card printers market in North America.
- The dual-sided ID card printers market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a fast pace during the forecast period due to the rapid expansion of the retail sector and manufacturing companies in emerging economies. Asia Pacific is propelling the retail industry through its digital innovation, which is driving the demand for ID card printers. Increasing adoption of ID cards with superior quality in the manufacturing sector is boosting the growth of the dual-sided ID card printers market in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Companies in the dual-sided ID card printers market are focused on the development of advanced products which will enhance their competitive advantage and subsequently enhance their market share. Several companies are planning new product launches to give more functional ID card printers to fulfil the increasing industrial requirement; they are also focusing on collaborations and acquisitions to strengthen their product portfolio.
A few of the key players operating in the global dual-sided ID card printers market are:
- ScreenCheck BV
- ID Card Group
- G B Tech India
- Zebra Technologies Corp.
- ID Zone
- ICard Solutions (India) Private Limited
- Entrust Corporation
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Dual-Sided ID Card Printers Market, Request for a Sample
Global Dual-Sided ID Card Printers Market: Research Scope
Global Dual-Sided ID Card Printers Market, by ID Card Type
- PVC Card
- Proximity Cards
- Smart Cards
- Contact (exposed chip)
- Contactless (antenna)
- Magnetic Stripe Cards
Global Dual-Sided ID Card Printers Market, by End-user
- Government Organizations
- Others (School faculty, etc.)
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.