Dual-Sided ID Card Printers Market: Introduction
- A dual-sided ID card printer is an electronic desktop printer with card feeders which can print and personalize plastic cards. Card printers are controlled by printer drivers, and generally ID card printers are designed with striping, laminating, and punching functions. An ID card printer is different from traditional printers due to its hardware features. ID card printers can accept different card thickness & dimensions. Dual-sided ID card printers print on both the sides in a single run; it is cost effective and saves time. It is ideal for large volume ID programs and for organizations that need to print cardholder information on both sides of the card.
Key Drivers of the Global Dual-Sided ID Card Printers Market
- An expanding retail sector around the world with increasing demand for smart ID card printers is expected to be a major driving factor for the growth of the dual-sided ID card printers market. Growing manufacturing sector is creating demand for more advanced goods and products, which drives the demand for smart ID cards, in turn boosting the sale of ID card printers. This is expected to expand the dual-sided ID card printers market globally.
Factor Restraining the Global Dual-Sided ID Card Printers Market
- Environmental concerns associated with disposal of cards, consumables, and printers is a factor which may hinder the growth of the dual-sided ID card printers market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global dual-sided ID card printers market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the dual-sided ID card printers market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the dual-sided ID card printers market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America dual-sided ID card printers market is segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- North America accounted for a major share of the global dual-sided ID card printers market due to the presence of major printing companies in the U.S. and Canada which are adopting technological upgrade in their products. Growing hospitality sector in the region is a major factor boosting the growth of the dual-sided ID card printers market in North America.
- The dual-sided ID card printers market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a fast pace during the forecast period due to the rapid expansion of the retail sector and manufacturing companies in emerging economies. Asia Pacific is propelling the retail industry through its digital innovation, which is driving the demand for ID card printers. Increasing adoption of ID cards with superior quality in the manufacturing sector is boosting the growth of the dual-sided ID card printers market in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Companies in the dual-sided ID card printers market are focused on the development of advanced products which will enhance their competitive advantage and subsequently enhance their market share. Several companies are planning new product launches to give more functional ID card printers to fulfil the increasing industrial requirement; they are also focusing on collaborations and acquisitions to strengthen their product portfolio.
A few of the key players operating in the global dual-sided ID card printers market are:
- ScreenCheck BV
- ID Card Group
- G B Tech India
- Zebra Technologies Corp.
- ID Zone
- ICard Solutions (India) Private Limited
- Entrust Corporation
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Dual-Sided ID Card Printers Market, Request for a Sample
Global Dual-Sided ID Card Printers Market: Research Scope
Global Dual-Sided ID Card Printers Market, by ID Card Type
- PVC Card
- Proximity Cards
- Smart Cards
- Contact (exposed chip)
- Contactless (antenna)
- Magnetic Stripe Cards
Global Dual-Sided ID Card Printers Market, by End-user
- Government Organizations
- Others (School faculty, etc.)
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.