Dry Cleaning Machine Market: Introduction
- Dry cleaning machines are used to wash all types of textiles and garments. A dry cleaning machine consists of a tank, filter, and a pump for the cleaning function. The pump injects the chemical solvent that is used for cleaning into the respective filters. Dry cleaning is similar to regular home laundering, although in dry cleaning, a liquid solvent is used to clean clothes instead of water and detergent. The solvent contains little or no water; hence it is called dry cleaning.
Key Drivers of the Global Dry Cleaning Machine Market
- Rapid urbanization and rising disposable income are major factors which influence the improvement in standard of living. Rising consumer preference for renovation and interior decoration is propelling the demand for advanced home care products that leads to the increasing adoption of innovative laundry equipment. This further accelerates the growth of the dry cleaning machine market.
- Dry cleaning machines are an indispensable part of five-star hotels and resorts. The machines are used for cleaning large volume of garments of customers residing in the hotel or resort. Growth in the hotel and hospitality industry across the world is helping drive the demand for dry cleaning machines. Additionally, rise in travel & tourism industry across the globe with increasing number of travelers which is bound to create more number of hotels and resorts is a major factor which is expected to fuel the growth of the dry cleaning machine market globally.
Factors Restraining the Global Dry Cleaning Machine Market
- High installation cost and maintenance of the dry cleaning machines can restrict the spending on such products and this can hamper the growth of the market.
- Low margins associated with the dry cleaning business restricts small and medium scale industries, which is a restraining factor for the dry cleaning machine market.
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of region, the global dry cleaning machine market can be divided into North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the dry cleaning machine market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the dry cleaning machine market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America dry cleaning machine market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America accounted for largest share of the global dry cleaning machine market due to the rising trend of luxury homes which is influencing the market growth in the region. The region has been witnessing huge demand for luxury homes with luxury lifestyles that leads to the increasing installation of premium household products, which is a major factor driving the dry cleaning machine market in North America.
- The dry cleaning machine market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand rapidly during the forecast period due to the rising per capita household income in the developing economies. Rising awareness regarding the usage of dry cleaners and increasing consumer spending on luxury lifestyle and innovative products are factors expected to fuel the growth of the dry cleaning machine market in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Companies in the dry cleaning machine market are focusing on becoming more proficient and developing products with advanced technologies which will enhance their competitive advantage and market share globally. Companies are focusing on innovations and developing cost effective and efficient dry cleaning systems which helps to propel the global sale of dry cleaning machines. Intense competition is a major challenge; hence, companies are strategizing on partnerships, agreements, and acquisitions to expand their presence in the market.
A few of the key players operating in the global dry cleaning machine market are:
- BERGPARMA S.r.l.
- FIRBIMATIC s.p.a. a S.U.
- Italclean s.r.l.
- Launmark India Pvt. Ltd.
- MAESTRELLI S.R.L.
- Matharoo Manufacturing Company
- Renzacci S.p.A.
- STEFAB INDIA LTD.
- UNION Dry Cleaning Products USA
Global Dry Cleaning Machine Market: Research Scope
Global Dry Cleaning Machine Market, by Operation
Global Dry Cleaning Machine Market, by End-use
Global Dry Cleaning Machine Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Portal
- Company Owned Portal
- Hypermarket and Supermarket
- Others (Specialty Stores, etc.)
Global Dry Cleaning Machine Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global dry cleaning machine market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.