Drone-Based Consulting Services Market: Introduction
- Drone consulting services play a major role in providing information about how to operate unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) or drones in order to inspect processes and products as they move through different stages. Furthermore, drone consulting services also support drone operators so that they can improve operations, safety, and support emergency services. This, in turn, is projected to propel the drone consulting services market. Additionally, drones are estimated to improve the manufacturing and purification processes by supporting operations and functions, which include product segregation, analysis, and logistics.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has been the main catalyst for the expansion of the drone-based consulting services market. Governments across the world have imposed lockdowns and brought the world to a standstill; consequently, drones are being deployed by removing barriers and streamlining their use for combating COVID-19. Moreover, drones have demonstrated to be highly effective in providing an aerial view in order to maintain security and surveillance to monitor the COVID-19 situation during strict lockdowns across the world. This, in turn, is estimated to offer significant opportunity for the drone-based consulting services market.
Global Drone-Based Consulting Services Market: Market Dynamics
- Rising aerial photography applications coupled with increasing demand for data collection of different projects is expected to drive the demand for drone consulting services. Furthermore, demand for aerial photography has been increasing from oil & gas, construction, military, and other industries across the world.
- Rising usage of drones for remote monitoring and surveillance in order to obtain real-time insights is anticipated to boost the drone consulting service market
- Law enforcement agencies across the world have installed drones for various activities such as inspection, surveying, and securing certain areas. This, in turn, is projected to propel the drone-based consulting service market.
- Demand for drone-based consulting service is majorly driven by a rise in the demand for mapping & inspection, surveying, and supportive government regulations related to the adoption of drone across the world. This is anticipated to fuel the drone-based consulting service market.
- Lack of skilled and trained operators and an increase in safety concerns about using drones, is expected to restrain the drone-based consulting services market. Moreover, drone consulting services providers are facing safety concerns related to accidents, collisions, and other commercial restrictions during drone operations. Therefore, providers of drone consulting services are facing issues based on safety analyses across the world.
North America to account for major share of global drone-based consulting services market
- In terms of region, the global drone-based consulting services market can be divided into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is expected to lead the global drone-based consulting services market due to the presence of well-established players offering drone-based consulting services in the U.S. and Canada.
- The drone-based consulting services market in Asia Pacific is expected to hold a significant share due to rising adoption of drones in various industries such as oil & gas, agriculture, and construction, in developing countries such as China and India. Furthermore, governments of developing countries are boosting investing and funding to enhance the potential opportunity offered by drone services in Asia Pacific. This, in turn, is expected to fuel the drone-based consulting services market across Asia Pacific.
- Middle East & Africa is expected to hold a substantial share of the global drone consulting services market due to a rise in the adoption of drones, primarily in Gulf countries, such as Oman, Kuwait, Iraq, Iran, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and the United Arab Emirates (UAE), which are prominent exporters of oil & gas across the world. Drones are gradually enabling oil & gas companies to inspect their assets and infrastructure in a rapid, safe, and cost-effective way. Operators can improve maintenance, operations, and safety through drones in real-time in the oil & gas sector. This is expected to drive the drone-based consulting services market in Middle East & Africa.
Global Drone-Based Consulting Services Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Drone-Based Consulting Services Market
Companies operating in the drone-based consulting services market are increasingly investing in research & development to develop new and innovative techniques to provide drone-based consulting services. The drone-based consulting services market is highly fragmented with the presence of numerous manufacturers in both developed and developing regions. Key players operating in the global drone-based consulting services market include:
- Airobotics Ltd
- Consortiq Limited
- Cyberhawk Innovations Limited
- DARTDrones Inc.
- Draganfly Inc.
- LOGXON GmbH & Co. KG
- Phoenix LiDAR Systems
- Pilot Institute
- PrecisionHawk, Inc.
- Sharper Shape Inc.
- Sky-Futures Limited
- Skyward IO, Inc.
- SkyX Systems Corp.
- Terra Drone Corporation
- Ventus Geospatial Inc.
- Viper Drones
- In April 2020, Airobotics Ltd. provided automated drone systems for the oil & gas industry during the COVID-19 outbreak in order to enable continuous remote operations. Additionally, the company launched a drone system to detect suspicious activity in the oil & gas industry, in order to collect data about every infrastructure inspection and operation.
- In May 2019, PrecisionHawk, Inc. delivered drone-based integrity vision with the PrecisionAnalytics platform for the oil & gas and energy sector. PrecisionAnalytics is a complete solution that offers infrared, thermal, and LiDAR sensors with the deployment of drones in order to capture asset conditions at a single point of time.
Global Drone-Based Consulting Services Market: Research Scope
Global Drone-Based Consulting Services Market Segmentation, by Type
- Fixed Wing
- Rotary Wing
Global Drone-Based Consulting Services Market Segmentation, by Size/ Weight
- Large drone (25-150 kg)
- Small drone (2-25 kg)
- Mini drone (up to 2 kg)
Global Drone-Based Consulting Services Market Segmentation, by Level of Autonomy
- Human operated
- Human delegated system
- Human supervised system
- Fully autonomous system
Global Drone-Based Consulting Services Market Segmentation, by Application
- Aerial photography
- Remote sensing
- Data acquisition and analytics
- Mapping & surveying
- 3D modeling
Global Drone-Based Consulting Services Market Segmentation, by End-user
- Oil & Gas
- Media & Entertainment
- Energy & utility
- Security, Search & Rescue
- Others (Healthcare, Weather Forecasting, Aviation)
Global Drone-Based Consulting Services Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Drone Tech Consulting/Services
- Drone Consultancy Services
- Unmanned Systems and Drone Services
- Drone Aerial Consulting Services
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.