Driving Simulator: Introduction
- The driving simulator is a technology that helps the driver to avoid collisions from all directions with the help of a virtual environment. Currently, major industries including automotive, aviation, railways, and marine are experiencing a shortage of skilled drivers, which in turn is estimated to boost the simulator market across the globe. In April 2020, Corys introduced a new feature providing remote training opportunities to train and maintain skills of employees. The company completed development of its new web portal, providing access to operator training simulators in remote locations via a cloud-based simulation environment.
Key Drivers of Driving Simulator Market
- Rising trend toward autonomous driving is likely to boost the driving simulator market. Rise in adoption of artificial intelligence in vehicles is prompting vehicle manufacturers to develop autonomous vehicles. Enactment of stringent rules and regulations regarding safety standards in the vehicle is likely to further boost the driving simulator market across the globe. Major industries including automotive, marine, and aviation are investing in driving simulator technology that helps avoid collision of vehicles due to a lack of skill of driver, which in turn is anticipated to increase the demand for driving simulator in vehicles.
- Rise in integration of infotainment systems in vehicles is likely to propel the driving simulator market across the globe. Increased awareness about road safety across the globe is also prompting vehicle manufacturers to integrate advanced technology in their vehicles, which in turn is anticipated to boost the driving simulator market across the globe. Major original equipment manufacturers are investing in autonomous vehicles where the demand for driving simulators is high. This is likely to fuel the simulator market across the globe.
Europe & Asia Pacific to hold significant share of global Driving Simulator Market
- Europe is projected to account for a major share of the global driving simulator market due to a rise in the demand for autonomous vehicles. Europe has presence of major original equipment manufacturers as well as tier-1 suppliers, including Robert Bosch GmbH, Denso Corporation, and Continental AG who have major facilities that undertake research & development on the advanced safety features in vehicles, which is likely to propel the driving simulator market across the region.
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to hold a significant share of the global driving simulator market due to an enactment of stringent norms regarding safety features in vehicles. Enactment of stringent vehicle and road safety regulations across China, India, and Japan is anticipated to propel the driving simulator market across Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Driving Simulator Market
The driving simulator market is expanding consistently, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the driving simulator market are:
- Cruden B.V.
- ECA Group
- Tecknotrove Simulator System Pvt. Ltd
- Adacel Technologies
- Ansible Motion
- VI-Grade Motion GmbH
- IPG Automotive GmbH
- Bosch Rexroth AG
- Continental AG
- Infineon Technologies
- Hyundai Mobis
Global Driving Simulator Market: Research Scope
Global Driving Simulator Market, by Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Duty Truck
- Bus & Coach
Global Driving Simulator Market, by Application
- Testing & Research
Global Driving Simulator Market, by Simulator Type
- Compact Simulator
- Full-Scale Simulator
- Advanced Simulator
Global Driving Simulator Market, by Operation
- Manual Vehicle
- Semi-Autonomous Vehicle
- Autonomous Vehicle
Global Driving Simulator Market, by Region
- North America
- Nordic Region
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.