Dosing Pumps Market: Introduction
- Dosing pumps are commonly used to inject a chemical or another fluid into a flow of gas, steam, and water. These pumps are positive displacement pumps. Dosing pumps are generally small in size, but provide a very precise flow rate for optimal control. Dosing pump is the central part in an integrated dosing system design for chemical dispersion. Dosing pumps are also known as metering pumps and are available in different types such as diaphragm pumps, peristaltic pumps, and centrifugal pumps. Dosing pumps are widely use in various industries such as chemical processing, oil & gas, water & wastewater treatment, agriculture, and automotive. The dosing pumps market is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Dosing Pumps Market
- Growing industrialization in developed and developing countries has led to increase in waste water, which causes harmful diseases such as cholera, diarrhea, and typhoid. Governments of several countries have thus passed laws and regulations for industries to treat the water before discharging it into rivers, lakes, etc. Dosing pumps are used in wastewater treatment which helps to kill pathogens and maintain the pH level. Therefore it is expected that the demand for dosing pumps in wastewater treatment plants will increase during the forecast period.
- Manufacturers are investing in new materials and R&D activities to strengthen their portfolios and are coming up with new innovative products such as digital dosing pumps, and piezoelectric micro dosing pumps. This will significantly increase the demand for dosing pumps.
- Rising demand for dosing pumps in chemical and pharmaceutical processing industries is because it pumps fluids or chemicals at accurate volumetric rate and is also used for high pressure & temperature applications, which increases the production rate of chemical and pharmaceutical processing companies. This will drive the demand for dosing pumps in these companies.
Restraints of the Global Dosing Pumps Market
- Fluctuations in raw material costs is one of the major restraints of the dosing pumps market. Monel, alloy 20, polypropylene, stainless steel, titanium etc. are commonly used in the manufacturing of dosing pumps. The cost of some materials such as stainless steel and alloy 20 highly fluctuates. These factors are likely to impact the growth of the dosing pumps market during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share in the Global Dosing Pumps Market
- In terms of region, the global dosing pumps market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle & East Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the global dosing pumps market during the forecast period due to rising industrialization in developing countries such as China, India, and Malaysia. China and India are witnessing growth in chemical, petrochemicals, wastewater treatment plants, pharmaceuticals, and agriculture industries. Japan and South Korea have well developed chemical, petrochemicals, wastewater treatment plants, and pharmaceutical industries. Moreover, these industries in Japan and South Korea are witnessing significant growth over the past few years. All these factors are expected to contribute positively to the growth of the dosing pumps market in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Dosing Pumps Market
Major players operating in the global dosing pumps market includes:
- IDEX Corporation
- Blue-White Industries
- Netzsch Pumpen Systeme GmbH
- Grundfos Holding A/S
- Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group
- Nikkiso Co., Ltd.
- Dover Corporation
- W.E.S. Ltd
- Seko S.p.A
- SPX Flow, Inc.
Global Dosing Pumps Market: Research Scope
Global Dosing Pumps Market, by Type
- Diaphragm Pumps
- Peristaltic Pumps
- Other (Piston Pumps, Centrifugal Pumps, Etc.)
Global Dosing Pumps Market, by Application
- Chemical Processing
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Other (Oil & Gas, Food & Beverages, Automotive, etc.)
Global Dosing Pumps Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Dosing Pumps Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.