Door Stopper: Introduction
- Door stopper is a device which holds a door while it is closed or opened. This product also prevents the door from opening too widely.
- Door stopper is also known as door stop or door wedge.
Key Drivers of the Global Door Stopper Market
- Attractive appearance and ease of use contributes positively to the growth of the global door stopper market. Consumers purchase door stoppers majorly for residential applications.
- Rising consumer demand for convenient home décor products which helps to decrease chances of wall damage is driving the growth of the door stopper market.
- Key companies are working toward launching innovative products made of strong magnetic materials. Companies are designing door stoppers with attractive looks and different sizes to increase their revenue.
- Based on product type, the magnetic door stopper segment accounted for dominant market share at the global level as a result of its features.
Rising Construction Repair Cost to Create New Market Opportunities
- Growing construction repair cost is expected to have a positive impact on this market. Door stoppers prevent the walls from getting damaged. This feature is expected to create new avenues of market growth.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Door Stopper Market, Request for a Sample
Rise in Raw Material Cost to Hamper the Market
- Overall cost of raw material including steel, and other material is rising at the global level. Increase in raw material cost is likely to significantly impact small and medium players. This factor is expected to restrain the door stopper market in the next few years.
Asia Pacific Expected to Experience Higher Growth in the Global Door Stopper Market
- Asia Pacific is the fastest growing door stopper market as a result of increasing urban residential construction in developing countries such as India, China, and Sri Lanka. Increase in disposable income among the middle class population coupled with growing consumer spending on home décor products propels the growth of the market in Asia Pacific. Furthermore, rising foreign investment in the commercial segment is expected to create significant demand in the commercial real estate sector. Easy usage of door stoppers is expected to lead to extensive demand for the product in the commercial segment in the coming years.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global door stopper market is fragmented in nature with the presence of large number of small and large players. Companies are adopting the strategy of product innovation & development as well as investing in geographical expansion. Some of the large players are acquiring small scale players to increase their product range and market share as well as geographical reach in the door stopper market. A few of the key players operating in the global door stopper market are listed below:
- Eggers Industries
- Feather River Door
- Graham Wood Doors (AADG)
- Masonite International
- VT Industries
- Woodgrain Millwork
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Door Stopper Market: Research Scope
Global Door Stopper Market, by Product
- Wall Bumpers
- Floor Mount
- Kick Down
- Hinge Pin
Global Door Stopper Market, by Type
- Magnetic Door Stop
- Wall mounted
- Floor mounted
- Kick down
- Hinge Pin
Global Door Stopper Market, by Application
Global Door Stopper Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Door Stopper Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.