Door Stopper: Introduction
- Door stopper is a device which holds a door while it is closed or opened. This product also prevents the door from opening too widely.
- Door stopper is also known as door stop or door wedge.
Key Drivers of the Global Door Stopper Market
- Attractive appearance and ease of use contributes positively to the growth of the global door stopper market. Consumers purchase door stoppers majorly for residential applications.
- Rising consumer demand for convenient home décor products which helps to decrease chances of wall damage is driving the growth of the door stopper market.
- Key companies are working toward launching innovative products made of strong magnetic materials. Companies are designing door stoppers with attractive looks and different sizes to increase their revenue.
- Based on product type, the magnetic door stopper segment accounted for dominant market share at the global level as a result of its features.
Rising Construction Repair Cost to Create New Market Opportunities
- Growing construction repair cost is expected to have a positive impact on this market. Door stoppers prevent the walls from getting damaged. This feature is expected to create new avenues of market growth.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Door Stopper Market, Request for a Sample
Rise in Raw Material Cost to Hamper the Market
- Overall cost of raw material including steel, and other material is rising at the global level. Increase in raw material cost is likely to significantly impact small and medium players. This factor is expected to restrain the door stopper market in the next few years.
Asia Pacific Expected to Experience Higher Growth in the Global Door Stopper Market
- Asia Pacific is the fastest growing door stopper market as a result of increasing urban residential construction in developing countries such as India, China, and Sri Lanka. Increase in disposable income among the middle class population coupled with growing consumer spending on home décor products propels the growth of the market in Asia Pacific. Furthermore, rising foreign investment in the commercial segment is expected to create significant demand in the commercial real estate sector. Easy usage of door stoppers is expected to lead to extensive demand for the product in the commercial segment in the coming years.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global door stopper market is fragmented in nature with the presence of large number of small and large players. Companies are adopting the strategy of product innovation & development as well as investing in geographical expansion. Some of the large players are acquiring small scale players to increase their product range and market share as well as geographical reach in the door stopper market. A few of the key players operating in the global door stopper market are listed below:
- Eggers Industries
- Feather River Door
- Graham Wood Doors (AADG)
- Masonite International
- VT Industries
- Woodgrain Millwork
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Door Stopper Market: Research Scope
Global Door Stopper Market, by Product
- Wall Bumpers
- Floor Mount
- Kick Down
- Hinge Pin
Global Door Stopper Market, by Type
- Magnetic Door Stop
- Wall mounted
- Floor mounted
- Kick down
- Hinge Pin
Global Door Stopper Market, by Application
Global Door Stopper Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Door Stopper Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.