Door Hinges – Introduction
- Door hinges are used to hang the door on the walls. The hinges bind the door to the wall and protect the house from external factors and also help to operate the door. The hinges are usually made from stainless steel, brass, copper, bronze, cast iron, etc.
- Modern ways of distribution and expanding footprint of manufacturers through e-commerce is supporting the growth of the door hinges market globally. Additionally, social media and blogs are helping manufacturers to stay updated with latest trends and demands of consumers.
- Economic conditions of developing countries are improving due to rapid industrialization and urbanization. This is anticipated to fuel the demand for door hinges during the forecast period.
Increasing Urbanization and Awareness to Drive the Global Door Hinges Market
- Door hinges are used to bind the door and is used in residential and commercial applications. Increasing urbanization and migration of people from rural to urban areas has increased the demand for residential houses in urban areas. Growth of commercial spaces has also increased due to increasing trend of startups, which directly increases the demand for the product. Asia Pacific is one of the major markets for door hinges due to increase in number of residential and commercial buildings in the region. The hinges are affordable and are used extensively.
North America to Hold Leading Share of the Global Door Hinges Market
- Geographically, the global door hinges market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the door hinges market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the door hinges market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America door hinges market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America dominates the market share due to growing consumer preference for new and innovative door hinges which has increased their global sales.
- However, the market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period due to rising demand for more houses in urban areas on account of rapid urbanization and rising security concerns among consumers in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Door Hinges Market
The door hinges market is competitive with several global and regional players. Major players adopt various strategies such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to enhance their position in the market.
These players are expected to take advantage of the rising expenditure and new infrastructure development driven by increase in the number of residential and commercial buildings. The players are focusing on mergers and acquisitions to gain an edge over competitors. The market is projected to see an upsurge in the trend of rising sale owing to higher infrastructure facilities. Companies focus on emerging markets to expand their customer base.
A few of the key players operating in the global door hinges market include:
- ASSA ABLOY
- dormakaba Group
- Emtek Products, Inc.
- Guangdong Archie Hardware Co., Ltd.
- Hager Group,
- Global Interlok, Inc.
- Hettich Holding GmbH & Co. oHG
- ITW Proline
- Jako Hardware Aventura Inc.
- Richelieu Hardware (Onward Hardware)
- Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
- Taymor Industries Ltd.
- The Baldwin Company
- The Boomer Co.
- Wixroyd International Ltd
- Zoo Hardware Ltd.
Global Door Hinges Market: Research Scope
Global Door Hinges Market, by Product Type
- Barrel Hinge
- Butt Hinges
- Pivot Hinge
- HL Hinges
- Concealed Hinges
- Flag Hinges
Global Door Hinges Market, by Application
- Spring Door
- Ball Bearing Door
- Specialty Door
Global Door Hinges Market, by End-use
Global Door Hinges Market, by Distribution Channel