Dog Bowl Market: Introduction
- Pet humanization has led to rise in sale of pet care products globally. Dog bowl is an oval or round shaped utensil used while feeding dogs. Dog bowls are found in zoos, kennels, animal shelters, pet stores etc. Dog bowls are made from various materials and special care is taken to choose the material in order to avoid pet injuries.
- The number of dog owners has increased in the past few years. The dog bowl market is expected to grow during the forecast period due to a thriving business environment, globalization, and awareness about pet health and hygiene.
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of the Global Dog Bowl Market
- People like to take their dogs on vacations or for outdoor activities. In such scenarios, a dog bowl comes handy and is easy to carry. Dogs are welcomed in most social places and this is expected to further fuel the dog bowl market. Pet parents now want to match their dog bowls with their décor, thus offering opportunities for customized bowls. Consumers are also purchasing multiple dog bowls to keep it at different places. Promotion of dog bowls for charitable causes is also set to fuel the market; for example, promotion of green and red bowls for Christmas, pink bowls for breast cancer awareness and so on.
- Various stores and online websites provide popular dog bowl brands. A dog bowl is not a high tech product but manufacturers are putting in extra effort as they understand how consumers feel about their pet. Also, consumers have become knowledgeable and are particular about style and function of the bowl. Manufacturing companies offer bowls with various shapes and sizes to attract more consumers. Changing dog food habits and choices will lead to demand for different bowl types. Glass bowls are more hygienic and are expected to trend during the forecast period. Adjustable dog bowls with noise cancellation equipment is projected to further drive the market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
- People are looking for bowls which help in reducing the gobbling noise. The dog bowl market is expected to grow at an exponential rate due to increasing demand for customized bowls. Rising disposable income and advantages of owning a pet has resulted in a growing number of dog owners globally. Owning a pet is beneficial for social, emotional, and physical well-being. This is expected to be a key factor driving the global dog bowl market during the forecast period.
North America to Lead the Global Dog Bowl Market
- Geographically, the global dog bowl market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America.
- Consumers are looking for reputed and trust worthy companies. Global players are extending their boundaries and gaining a competitive edge.
- North America is expected to lead the global dog bowl market during the forecast period. Developing countries such as India, Canada, and Brazil are also likely to create business opportunities due to changing lifestyles and rise in income.
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Global Dog Bowl Market
Leading players operating in the global dog bowl market include:
- Outward Hound Fun
- PetFusion Elevated
- Crown Majestic Diamond
- Bergan Easy
- Neater Feeder
- JW Pet SkidStop
- OurPets Premium DuraPet
- MidWest Bowls
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Dog Bowl Market, Request for a Sample
Global Dog Bowl Market: Research Scope
Global Dog Bowl Market, by Material
- Stainless Steel
- Others (Stoneware, Silicone, Glass etc.)
Global Dog Bowl Market, by Number of Bowls
- Above 3
Global Dog Bowl Market, by Bowl Size / Wither Height
- 25 – 35 cm
- 35 – 45 cm
- 45 – 65 cm
- Above 65 cm
Global Dog Bowl Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Dog Bowl Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.