Global Dock Levelers Market: Overview
In a loading dock, bridging the gap between a loading truck and the dock or warehouse floor is a prominent requirement. Various devices are employed in order to achieve this, one among them being dock levelers. They are generally permanent fixtures at each door of a dock. They have a simple metal plate, called a lip that is raised from a stowed position and then lowered onto the back of the truck. This lip can be either hinged or telescopic. They are operated either manually or hydraulically.
In the global market landscape with an increasing emphasis on e-commerce, it has become imperative that efficient logistical solutions be introduced, such as Dock Levelers. They make for easy and quick loading of multiple items into various transportation modes. As per Transparency Market Research, the global dock levelers market would grow at a steady pace from 2020 to 2030, creating a slew of growth opportunities for market players.
Global Dock Levelers Market: Competitive Landscape
The global Dock Levelers Market is fragmented due to the presence of a large number of global manufacturers. Taking advantage of a rising demand in the e-commerce market, these manufacturers are expected to work towards expansion of production facilities and improvement in geographic reach. It is worth noting here that vartied growth strategies are deployed to chart growth.
Some prominent players in this market, driving it forward with their strategic growth maneuvers are-
- Assa Abloy (Kelley)
- Blue Giant Equipment Corp.
- Pentalift Equipment Corp.
- Pioneer Dock Equipment
- Koke, Inc.
- Dockzilla Co.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Dock Levelers Market: Key Trends and Drivers
- According to the Supply Chain Management Sector (U.S.), the country’s spending on logistics business and transportation was US$ 1.48 Trillion in 2015, which was 2.6% more than that in FY2014, and this amount represented 8% of the U.S.’s annual GDP. Given the heavy spending done by developed nations on logistics, market is due to grow steadily. It is pertinent to note here that the e-commerce sector, which is expected to grow globally at a rate of 19%, bringing total ecommerce sales worldwide in 2020 to $4.206 trillion, will attract heavy investments into the Dock Levelers Market.
- Growth of e-commerce runs on the backbone of a robust logistics network and technological advancement. To cater to these needs, a number of logistical startups are developing roots globally. Logistics startups that provide powerful backend technology along with dock equipment, such as Dock Levelers have become the need of the hour as they have become imperative for quick loading and unloading goods.
Looking for regional analysis or competitive landscape in global dock levelers market, ask for a customized report
Global Dock Levelers Market: Regional Analysis
Asia-Pacific is a prominent e-commerce market landscape in terms of rate of growth, representing a whopping 64.3% of global spending. This surge is mainly an outcome of increase in penetration of internet in emerging countries, and an increase in online shopping. With an increase in disposable income and improvement in the standard of living, it is a logical result.
North America is set to have the second largest market share and second highest growth rate over the forecast period. North America’s e-commerce sales in 2018 amounted to about USD 637 billion. Based on these figures, industry experts project the North American e-retail market to surpass USD 1 trillion in 2022. This will contribute to growth in the regional dock levelers market.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.