Global DNA Probes-based Diagnostics Market: Overview
The global DNA probes-based diagnostics market is expected to witness robust growth in the forthcoming years. The human genome is estimated to contain about 100,000 genes and potentially, an irregularity in any of these can result in a hereditary trait or disease. DNA probes-based technology is associated with the examination of the chemical structure of DNA by undoing the presence of anomalous gene sequence on the DNA strand. It is extensively implemented in diagnostics and also in other fields such as molecular biology, microfabrication, data handling, instrumentation development, surface chemistry, and biological sample preparation. Public awareness of these techniques for prenatal diagnosis and carrier detection is rising rapidly and may result in a significant increase in the demand for such services.
This market intelligence report presents a detailed description of the dynamics impacting the growth of the global DNA probes-based diagnostics market. It analyzes various application and geographical segments of the market in terms of both revenue and volume. Primary and secondary research resources have come into play for deriving the market data and analytics. The report also profiles prominent players in the market along with their business strategies, latest developments, cost and revenue structures, and contact information. There is a separate section for recommendations, which are lucrative for both existing and new players in the market for forming their important business strategies. This report, hence, provides a 360-degree view of the global DNA probes-based diagnostics market.
Global DNA Probes-based Diagnostics Market: Drivers and Restraints
The global DNA probes-based diagnostics market is primarily driven by the increasing prominence of the technology in diagnosing infectious diseases including vaginitis. Over the past few years, the investments in pharmaceuticals and pharmacogenomics research and development have increased substantially. This has paved way for advancements in DNA array technologies, leading to the launch of new equipment facilitating execution of tests with higher speed, accuracy, and reliability and is, therefore, influencing the growth of the market positively. Moreover, the advent of novel methods for high-volume testing is augmenting the market. Growing geriatric population and rising disposable income are some of the other factors fuelling the global DNA probes-based diagnostics market.
On the other hand, there are certain limitations associated with this technology that are hampering the growth of the global market. These limitations include genetic heterogeneity, recombination between the marker and disease alleles, and incorrect pedigree data or non-paternity leading to erroneous diagnosis. However, the increasing penetration of automation in diagnosis tests is likely to create immense growth opportunities for the global DNA probes-based diagnostics market.
Global DNA Probes-based Diagnostics Market: Segmentation
On the basis of geography, the global DNA probes-based diagnostics market can be categorized into Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, and Rest of the World. North America is anticipated to command a large share throughout the forecast period, with the U.S. being the major contributor. The rapid advancements in technology in this region are enabling the complex genetic tests to shift from research laboratories to clinical and medical laboratories. Europe is also poised to experience steady growth.
The Asia Pacific market for DNA probes-based diagnostics is estimated to expand at a noteworthy CAGR during the same period owing to the improving healthcare infrastructure and increasing government funding for medical research. Moreover, factors such as the rapidly growing population, and rising healthcare expenditure are working in favor of the growth of the region.
The key application areas of the market include genetic predispositions, forensic testing, infectious diseases, molecular human leukocyte antigen (HLA), cancer testing, and others. The demand for DNA probes-based technology for diagnosing infectious disorders is likely to remain high throughout the forecast period. It is also finding increasing application in genetic predispositions.
Companies Mentioned in the Report:
The majority of the companies operating in the global DNA probes-based diagnostics market are increasingly focusing on extensive research and development in order to sustain the competition. Some of the key players are Abbott Laboratories, Affymetrix Inc, Beckman Coulter, Becton Dickinson & Company, Biogenex Laboratories Inc., bioMérieux, Genzyme Corporation, Luminex Molecular Diagnostics, Roche Diagnostics, Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc., QIAGEN, and MP Biomedicals, Gen-Probe Inc.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.