Distribution Software: Introduction
- Distribution software manages all the processes of supply chain of any product from order processing and inventory control to accounting, purchasing, and customer service, customer relationship management, sales, and finance management.
- Companies are able to manage internal and external resources efficiently by using distribution software. Distribution software also provides real-time capabilities to customers.
- The global distribution software market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to increase in demand for cloud-based distribution software among organizations
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Distribution Software Market
Global Distribution Software Market: Dynamics
Global Distribution Software Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Increasing awareness among organizations about the benefits of using distribution software is expected to boost the distribution software market during the forecast period. This is primarily because distribution software supports in gaining end-to-end visibility in supply chain management systems and removes manual errors in supply chain systems.
- Rise in adoption of cloud-based distribution software among organizations is expected to boost the demand for distribution software across the globe. This is primarily because cloud-based distribution software has lower deployment cost.
- Features of distribution software such as less dependency on in-house IT personnel, low maintenance cost, easier and faster implementation of IT solutions, and limited requirement of hardware infrastructure, is expected to propel the market growth during the forecast period.
- Increasing shift toward omni-channel retail and growth of e-commerce is projected to drive the global distribution software market in the next few years.
- Rise in demand from end-users for synchronizing and simplifying the supply chain management system is estimated to propel the global distribution software market during the forecast period
- Increasing trend toward minimizing operational expenses, reduce upfront costs, and short processing time across the globe is anticipated to boost the demand for distribution software during the forecast period
- However, data privacy and security concerns are projected to hamper the distribution software market during the forecast period
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Distribution Software Market
- COVID-19 is having a significant impact on the technology sector due to unavailability of raw materials, and supply chain disruption of the electronics devices value chain. This, in turn, is projected to indirectly hinder the global distribution software market in the next few years.
- COVID-19 has changed the warehousing and distribution scenario completely. Now, all processes are completely dependent on technology solutions such as distribution software, which in turn is anticipated to generate significant demand for distribution software during the forecast period.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Distribution Software Market
- In terms of region, the global distribution software market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominated the global distribution software market in 2019, due to the extensive adoption of distribution software during COVID-19 in the region. The U.S. is the key market in the region.
- The distribution software market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This can be attributed to a growing e-commerce sector and shift toward omnichannel retail in countries such as India, China, and Japan.
Global Distribution Software Market: Competition Landscape
Several local, regional, and international players are active in the distribution software market with a strong presence. Rapid technological advancements have led to opportunities in the global distribution software market. Distribution software vendors are focused on an inorganic growth strategy such as strategic collaborations and merger and acquisition activities with technology partners to develop innovative and advanced solutions to improve their offerings and market reach.
Key Players Operating in the Global Distribution Software Market Include:
- Acumatica Inc.
- ADS Solutions Corp.
- Blue Yonder Group Inc.
- Epicor Software Corp.
- Koch Industries Inc.
- Oracle Corp.
- Sage Group Plc
- SAP SE
- SYSPRO Pty. Ltd.
Global Distribution Software Market: Research Scope
Global Distribution Software Market, by Deployment
Global Distribution Software Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small and Medium Enterprise
- Large Enterprise
Global Distribution Software Market, by End-user
- IT and Telecommunication
- Retail & E-commerce
- Transportation & Logistics
Global Distribution Software Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.