Global Distribution Automation Market: Overview
Reaching a significant market worth by 2027, the global distribution automation market is set to chart a notable CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) owing to an increase in generation of renewable energy, and a rising demand for energy efficiency.
It is worth pointing out here that developing countries such as India are witnessing an increase in distributed energy generation and that is leading a plethora of untapped opportunities emerging in the market landscape.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Distribution Automation Market: Competitive Landscape
The landscape of global Distribution Automation market is witnessing a slew of notable developments, which are shaping the future and overall appearance of the competitive landscape. A glance into the global Distribution Automation market is given below.
The global Distribution Automation market is fragmented owing to a decent number of players in the market landscape. And, prominent players in the global Distribution Automation market are Siemens (Germany), ABB (Switzerland), GE (US), Schneider Electric (France), and Eaton (Ireland). Software providers such as Cisco (US) and Xylem (Sensus) (US) provide software to OEMs such as ABB (Switzerland) and Siemens (Germany), among others.
In order to consolidate their market position, players clamor for an edge over competitors and that can be done via product development, advancement in technology and increasing investment in research and development in order to push innovation. Some of the players partner with others to combine capabilities and know-how, while exploring synergies to ensure growth in the future. Often, it also leads to a deeper penetration into a specific market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Global Distribution Automation Market: Key Trends and drivers
The global Distribution Automation market is looking at significant factors of growth over the forecast period. Some of the key factors comprise the ones outline below. A thorough analysis can be found in the upcoming global distribution automation market study report done by Transparency Market Research (TMR).
- Increase in generation of renewable energy is leading to growth in the distribution automation system. In the total energy mix, the share of renewables is increasing, driving the global Distribution Automation market up significantly. Besides, it has been noted that existing infrastructure is ageing and as that demands for an upgrade, it is good news for the distribution automation market all the way.
- Communication technologies are witnessing revolutionary advancement and so is Internet of Things (IoT), which is a solid foundation to build the future of automation on as it has the capacity of smoothening creases from planning, processes and outcomes. Besides, precision and accuracy will improve with further advancement in the field. Additionally, as advancement in technology leads to lower maintenance cost and high efficiency, market for the distribution automation will only see a higher upward curve over the forecast period.
Global Distribution Automation Market: Regional Analysis
Over the forecast period, the region that is set to carve out a major chunk of the overall growth is Europe, owing to increasing investment levels in distribution automation. Besides, the growing complexity in the region’s infrastructure is calling out for automation to manage distribution effectively. Moreover, there is demand for bringing energy efficiency in the supply of power in Europe. Some of the key markets in the region for distribution automation are France, the United Kingdom (U.K.) and Germany.
However, it is pertinent to note that the fastest growing region would be that of Asia Pacific (APAC) over the forecast period. The growth owes itself to countries such as Japan, China and Australia. Besides, there is rapid industrialization marking the regional landscape, propelling growth in the global distribution automation market.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.