Global Disposable Razor Market – Introduction
Disposable razors are made to be used once or twice for shaving. They are also known as throw razors or restroppable blades. Disposable razors are made of inexpensive plastic material, wherein blades are attached to the base. These razors are made available in packs, due to their usability and low price. These razors are designed to be used on the go for consumers who prefer spending less time on grooming. These razors are inexpensive than razors with detachable blades. Consumers prefer disposable razors during travelling, trekking, and in emergency situations.
Global Disposable Razor Market – Competition Landscape
The Procter & Gamble Company (Gillette)
The Procter & Gamble Company was founded in 1837 by William Procter and James Gamble. It is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, the U.S. The company manufactures and markets a wide variety of products in the U.S. and worldwide. It offers products under five categories: beauty, grooming, health care, fabric & home care, and baby, feminine & family care. The company owns 72 manufacturing sites across the world, 25 of which are located in the U.S.. The company manufactures fabric and home care products at 41 manufacturing sites.
Edgewell Personal Care
Edgewell Personal Care was established in 2015 after its spinoff from Energizer Holdings. It is headquartered in Shelton, Connecticut, the U. S. The company has a diverse product portfolio that comprises shaving, sun care, feminine care, infant care, skin care, and pet care products. Under its shaving products segment, the company offers various brands such as Schick, Wilkinson Sword, Persona, Edge, and Skintimate.
To Get Glimpse of what our Report offers, Ask for a Report Brochure here
Energizer Holdings, Inc.
Energizer Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1896. It is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, the U.S. The company offers products under various brands including Energizer, Eveready, Rayovac, and VARTA. The company has recently acquired the auto care business of Spectrum Brands, which includes Refresh Your Car, California Scents, Driven, Bahama & Co., LEXOL, Eagle One, and Nu Finish. This move is expected to help the company expand its geographical presence and gain higher market share.
Other key players operating in the global disposable razor market are Benxi Jincheng (group) Blades Manufacture Co. Ltd., Dorco, FEATHER Safety Razor Co., Ltd., Harry's, Inc., Kaili Group, LaserShaving.com, LORD International Co., McKesson Corporation, Ningbo Jiali plastics Co, Ltd, Société Bic S.A., SUPER-MAX, and Barbasol LLC.
Global Disposable Razor Market – Dynamics
Increase in awareness about fire among consumers
Due to rise in tourism, consumers have started preferring the use of disposable razors in order to save time and avoid maintenance of razors. Changes in consumer lifestyle including fast-paced daily routine have also raised usage of disposable razors. These razors offer various benefits such as ease of use and no need for cleaning and sterilization.
However, increasing use of electric razors and trimmers is projected to restrain the demand for disposable razors during the forecast period.
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Global Disposable Razor Market – Segmentation
The global disposable razor market can be segmented based on:
- Distribution Channel
Global Disposable Razor Market, by Product
Based on product, the global disposable razor market can be divided into:
- Single-blade Disposable Razors
- Twin-blade Disposable Razors
- Triple-blade Disposable Razors
Global Disposable Razor Market, by Type
In terms of type, the global disposable razor market can be classified into:
- Sensitive Disposable Razors
- Non-sensitive Disposable Razors
Global Disposable Razor Market, by End-use
Based on end-use, the global disposable razor market can be bifurcated into:
Global Disposable Razor Market, by Distribution Channel
In terms of distribution channel, the global disposable razor market can be categorized into:
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.