Disposable Protective Clothing Market: Introduction
Makers of disposable protective clothing are producing variety of products which provides protection from head to toes. Products such as, respiratory masks, hard hats, respiratory marks, gloves, tyvek suits, helmets etc. are designed for single use purpose. The key factor behind the production of disposable protective clothing is prevention form infection. If these wearables are used just once, the possibility of spreading the infection from one person to another decrease to a large extent. In addition, surging demand in several sectors for example oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, automotive, chemicals, mining, and oil and gas is also furling the growth in global disposable protective clothing market.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Disposable Protective Clothing Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Disposable Protective Clothing Market: Notable Developments
- DuPont, in June 2018, came up with Tyvek® 500 HV, which prevents form biological, antistatic, and chemical exposure with the high visibility function. SNCF teams up with DuPont to Tyvek® 500 HV coverall. This has helped the company in fortifying its product portfolio.
- DuPont, in June 2018, contributed US$400 mn to extend its development limit of Tyvek in Europe. The new working line at the site is planned to begin in 2021.
- Honeywell, in April 2016, introduced Hapichem. It’s a ventilated suit for security against electrostatic risks and harmful chemical agents. The new item propelled by the organization is appropriate for use in enterprises, for example, pharmaceutical and chemicals.
- Honeywell, in December 2015, launched Ne-Hon TM 6. Ne-Hon TM 6 is the business' first one-time usage High Visibility coverall with confirmed insurance. The product introduced by the organization is appropriate for use in enterprises, for example, aviation, rail, oil and gas, and development.
- A leading player, 3M Company (US) is building up its disposable protective clothing by introducing new items and extending its world reach through security. 3M in October 2017, obtained Scott Safety (US) from Johnson Controls (US). The procurement helped the organization broaden its product range and portfolio.
The major market players operating in the global disposable protective clothing market are Du Pont de Nemours and Company (US), 3M Company (US), Kimberly Clark Corp (US), Derekduck Industries Corp. (Taiwan), International Enviroguard (US), and Lakeland Industries, Inc. (US).
Disposable Protective Clothing Market: Drivers Restraints
Increasing Importance of Workplace Safety to Accelerate Market Growth
Rising safety in workforce through government for example, providing safety to the workers from harmful particles, barrier protection, abrasion resistance, and others is foreseen to fuel the demand in the global disposable protective clothing market.
Increasing Emergence of Innovative Products to Help market Demand
Likewise, advancement of innovative items by organizations to guarantee improvement of affordable material coupled with production of novel design is relied upon to reinforce the global disposable protective clothing market in the forthcoming years. Additionally, increasing infrastructural and industrial businesses over developing nations is as well to boost the demand regarding affordable products, pumping the demand for disposable protective attire in the upcoming few years.
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Disposable Protective Clothing Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Reduced Need for Workforce due to Automation to Decrease Growth Scope
Nevertheless, rising automation in end-use sector prompts lesser workforce therefore, low demand in the disposable protective clothing among buyers. This is limiting the development of global disposable protective clothing market. But, increasing awareness in the developing nations and small companies, about safety provides huge scope for the global market to prosper.
Disposable Protective Clothing Market: Geographical Analysis
North America is relied upon to represent the highest market share in the global disposable protective clothing in the forecast period from 2019 to 2027, on the basis of value. The government regulations in the mentioned region command the utilization of solid and superior clothing that can shield the wearer from different risks. The surging awareness among medical experts with respect to sound therapeutic practices offering better security from infection are relied upon to uplift demand for disposable protective clothing in the medical and healthcare sector.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.