Disposable Oxygen Masks Market: Introduction
- Oxygen mask is used to supply oxygen to patients. These masks may cover the mouth and the nose or the entire face. Oxygen masks are made of silicone, plastic or rubber. In certain situations, oxygen may be delivered through a nasal cannula instead of a mask.
- Disposable oxygen masks provide users with better fit and extra comfort. Disposable oxygen masks are designed for patient comfort with an anatomical and soft form.
- Disposable oxygen masks with barbed fittings help inhibit patient from disconnecting the mask, whereas adjustable nose clips and elastic straps secure it for a better fit
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers of Global Disposable Oxygen Masks Market
- The global disposable oxygen masks market is primarily driven by the increase in prevalence and incidence rate of respiratory related diseases across the globe. Chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases, asthma, acute lower respiratory tract infections, tuberculosis, and lung cancer are among the most common causes of death and severe illness worldwide. An estimated 10.4 million individuals developed tuberculosis and 1.4 million people died due to tuberculosis in 2015. Hence, increase in the number of patients with respiratory related diseases is a key driver for the disposable oxygen masks market.
Ault Disposable Oxygen Masks Segment to Offer Attractive Opportunities
- Based on product type, the global disposable oxygen masks market can be divided into adult disposable oxygen masks and pediatric disposable oxygen masks. Adult disposable oxygen masks segment is anticipated to grow at a higher CAGR during the forecast period.
- Increase in incidences of stroke in adults, and rise in prevalence of myocardial infarctions and respiratory diseases are expected to fuel the demand for adult disposable oxygen masks during the forecast period
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Hospitals Segment Accounted for a Major Share of Global Market
- In terms of end-user, the global disposable oxygen masks market can be classified into hospitals, clinics, and others. The hospitals segment held a major share of the global disposable oxygen masks market in 2018.
- Increase in admissions of people in hospitals with respiratory diseases is likely to drive the segment during the forecast period
Asia Pacific Disposable Oxygen Masks Market to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of region, the global disposable oxygen masks market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global disposable oxygen masks market during the forecast period.
- Increase in prevalence of myocardial infarctions and stroke and strong presence of established players in the North America disposable oxygen masks market are projected to propel the market in the region during the forecast period
- This market in Asia Pacific is estimated to grow at a rapid rate during the forecast period. This can be attributed to rise in research and development activities in the region and prevalence of respiratory diseases. For instance, a study published in the National Health Commission stated that over 870,000 people in China died due to chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in 2016, which is about 9% of disease-related deaths.
Key Players Operating in Global Disposable Oxygen Masks Market
The global disposable oxygen masks market is highly fragmented with a large number of domestic players accounting for a majority of market share. Key players operating in the global disposable oxygen masks market are:
- HEYER Medical AG
- Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
- Besmed Health Business Corp.
- Flexicare (Group) Limited
- VYAIRE MEDICAL, INC.
- Dynarex Corporation
- Medline Industries, Inc.
Global Disposable Oxygen Masks Market: Research Scope
Global Disposable Oxygen Masks Market, by Product Type
- Adult Disposable Oxygen Masks
- Pediatric Disposable Oxygen Masks
Global Disposable Oxygen Masks Market, by End-user
Global Disposable Oxygen Masks Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.