Disposable Oxygen Masks Market: Introduction
- Oxygen mask is used to supply oxygen to patients. These masks may cover the mouth and the nose or the entire face. Oxygen masks are made of silicone, plastic or rubber. In certain situations, oxygen may be delivered through a nasal cannula instead of a mask.
- Disposable oxygen masks provide users with better fit and extra comfort. Disposable oxygen masks are designed for patient comfort with an anatomical and soft form.
- Disposable oxygen masks with barbed fittings help inhibit patient from disconnecting the mask, whereas adjustable nose clips and elastic straps secure it for a better fit
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers of Global Disposable Oxygen Masks Market
- The global disposable oxygen masks market is primarily driven by the increase in prevalence and incidence rate of respiratory related diseases across the globe. Chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases, asthma, acute lower respiratory tract infections, tuberculosis, and lung cancer are among the most common causes of death and severe illness worldwide. An estimated 10.4 million individuals developed tuberculosis and 1.4 million people died due to tuberculosis in 2015. Hence, increase in the number of patients with respiratory related diseases is a key driver for the disposable oxygen masks market.
Ault Disposable Oxygen Masks Segment to Offer Attractive Opportunities
- Based on product type, the global disposable oxygen masks market can be divided into adult disposable oxygen masks and pediatric disposable oxygen masks. Adult disposable oxygen masks segment is anticipated to grow at a higher CAGR during the forecast period.
- Increase in incidences of stroke in adults, and rise in prevalence of myocardial infarctions and respiratory diseases are expected to fuel the demand for adult disposable oxygen masks during the forecast period
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Hospitals Segment Accounted for a Major Share of Global Market
- In terms of end-user, the global disposable oxygen masks market can be classified into hospitals, clinics, and others. The hospitals segment held a major share of the global disposable oxygen masks market in 2018.
- Increase in admissions of people in hospitals with respiratory diseases is likely to drive the segment during the forecast period
Asia Pacific Disposable Oxygen Masks Market to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of region, the global disposable oxygen masks market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global disposable oxygen masks market during the forecast period.
- Increase in prevalence of myocardial infarctions and stroke and strong presence of established players in the North America disposable oxygen masks market are projected to propel the market in the region during the forecast period
- This market in Asia Pacific is estimated to grow at a rapid rate during the forecast period. This can be attributed to rise in research and development activities in the region and prevalence of respiratory diseases. For instance, a study published in the National Health Commission stated that over 870,000 people in China died due to chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in 2016, which is about 9% of disease-related deaths.
Key Players Operating in Global Disposable Oxygen Masks Market
The global disposable oxygen masks market is highly fragmented with a large number of domestic players accounting for a majority of market share. Key players operating in the global disposable oxygen masks market are:
- HEYER Medical AG
- Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
- Besmed Health Business Corp.
- Flexicare (Group) Limited
- VYAIRE MEDICAL, INC.
- Dynarex Corporation
- Medline Industries, Inc.
Global Disposable Oxygen Masks Market: Research Scope
Global Disposable Oxygen Masks Market, by Product Type
- Adult Disposable Oxygen Masks
- Pediatric Disposable Oxygen Masks
Global Disposable Oxygen Masks Market, by End-user
Global Disposable Oxygen Masks Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.