Disposable Hygiene Adhesives Market: Overview
- Disposable hygiene adhesives play an important role in the manufacture of user-friendly and environment-friendly hygiene products. These adhesives are employed in the production of disposable hygienic products such as baby diapers (nappies), feminine care products, and adult care products.
- Disposable hygiene adhesives are also used in various other hygienic applications including medical dressings, hospital bed pads, and surgical drapes. The basic function of disposable hygiene products is to absorb liquids or solids without any leakage, and provide enough comfort.
Medical & Health Care Segment to Lead Global Disposable Hygiene Adhesives Market
- The medical & health care segment is expected to expand at a rapid pace due to the rise in demand for disposable hygiene adhesives in various health care products. Increase in health awareness among the growing population is also projected to drive the disposable hygiene adhesives market during the forecast period.
To obtain all-inclusive information on forecast analysis of global Disposable Hygiene Adhesives Market, request a Report Brochure here.
Key Drivers of Global Disposable Hygiene Adhesives Market
- Growth in demand for disposable hygiene adhesives in various end-user industries such as pharmaceuticals, personal care, packaging, and health care is expected to drive the demand for disposable hygiene adhesives. Increase in awareness among consumers toward the usage of various health care products is anticipated to boost the disposable hygiene adhesives market during the forecast period.
- Rise in population is boosting the demand for baby diapers and female sanitary napkins, thereby augmenting the disposable hygiene adhesives market
- Increase in usage of disposable hygienic products due to the rise in awareness, affordability, and availability of disposable hygiene products is fueling the disposable adhesives market. Growth in adoption and awareness of female hygienic products in Asian countries such as India and China is a major factor driving the disposable hygiene adhesives market in Asia Pacific.
Eco-friendly Products Likely to Create Opportunities for Global Disposable Hygiene Adhesives Market
- Companies are focusing on developing environment friendly products. The shift in focus toward eco-friendly alternatives and newer applications is expected to offer lucrative opportunities for the global disposable hygiene adhesives market.
Asia Pacific to Account for Large Share of Global Disposable Hygiene Adhesives Market
- North America and Asia Pacific are anticipated to be the major regions of the global disposable hygiene adhesives market. Developing countries such as China, Japan, and India are estimated to be key countries of the disposable hygiene adhesives market in Asia Pacific. Improvement in the education sector and increase in awareness about the necessity of hygiene products in Asia Pacific are projected to propel the disposable hygiene adhesives market in the region.
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to be a rapidly expanding region of the market due to the rise in disposable income of the population, which is increasingly spending a higher amount on health care products. Rise in birth rate in developing countries is also anticipated to fuel the market during the forecast period.
- North America is expected to hold prominent share of the global disposable hygiene adhesives market. In Europe decrease in consumption of the disposable hygiene adhesives is likely due to low birth rate in the region.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on competition on Disposable Hygiene Adhesives Market here
Key Players in Disposable Hygiene Adhesives Market
The global disposable hygiene adhesives market is highly fragmented, with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25% to 30% share of the global market. Key players operating in the disposable hygiene adhesives market include:
- H.B. Fuller Company
- Henkel Adhesives
- Nordson Corporation
- Gitace Adhesive
- Foreverest Resources Ltd.
- Guangdong Luhua New Material Technology Co., Ltd.
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
Global Disposable Hygiene Adhesives Market: Research Scope
Global Disposable Hygiene Adhesives Market, by Origin
Global Disposable Hygiene Adhesives Market, by Type
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA)
- Amorphous Poly-alpha-olefin (APAO)
- Ethylene-vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- Styrene-ethylene-butadiene-styrene (SEBS)
- Styrene-isoprene-styrene (SIS)
- Styrene-butadiene-styrene (SBS)
Global Disposable Hygiene Adhesives Market, by Application
- Frontal Tape Adhesive
- Positioning Adhesive
- Side Tape Adhesive
- Construction Adhesive
- Elastic Adhesive
- Core Adhesive
Global Disposable Hygiene Adhesives Market, by End-use Industry
- Personal Care
- Medical & Health Care
Global Disposable Hygiene Adhesives Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.