Disposable Garbage Bags Market – Used for Storing or Collecting Waste
- Disposable garbage bags are used for storing/collecting waste. Disposable garbage bags are made of either plastic or paper. They are weight, easy to handle and transport, and thus are widely used in restaurants, cafes, offices, home, industries, etc.
- Growing environmental concerns have led to a ban on the use of plastic in several countries. Manufacturers are now focusing on producing eco-friendly disposable garbage bags. Due to its ease of usage, the disposable garbage bags market will expand during the forecast period.
Rapid Urbanization and Growing Hygiene Concerns to Push the Global Market
- Consumption of garbage bags is increasing globally due to rising waste. Disposable garbage bags have become a commodity and are no longer is a luxury product. Rapid urbanization, high standard of living, and increase in environmental concerns are anticipated to drive the global disposable garbage bags market.
- As paper can be recycled, it is preferred over plastic. Paper bags do not entirely solve the problem of wet garbage but are useful in small amount of garbage handling. Manufacturers are now producing degradable and eco-friendly disposable garbage bags.
- Disposable garbage bags are stretchable, odor free, water resistant, cost effective, and easy in handling, dumping, and storing recurring waste. Additionally, growing health and hygiene concerns are also projected to drive the disposable garbage bags market.
Disposable Garbage Bags Market in Asia Pacific Region is Growing
- Geographically, the global disposable garbage bags market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the disposable garbage bags market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the disposable garbage bags market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America disposable garbage bags market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Disposable garbage bags market in Asia Pacific region is rising very quickly particularly in the countries such as China, Japan, South Korea, and India. Increasing industrialization and urbanization are forcing the consumption of disposable garbage bags for retail applications, which is rising at a considerable rate, and the same trend is predictable to continue during forecast period. Growing per capita incomes and dense population in Asia Pacific, along with government initiatives, are foremost factors boosting the growth of the market.
Key Players Operating in the Disposable Garbage Bags Market:
Governments, globally, have imposed stringent laws on the usage of plastic and have banned the use of plastic bags due to its harmful effects on the environment. Therefore, manufacturers are now investing in degradable bags and R&D to develop alternatives to plastic. With innovations, manufacturers can strengthen their position in the global market. Eco-friendly garbage disposable bags are likely to fuel the global market during the forecast period. A few of the key players operating in the global disposable garbage bags market are:
- Yuanhua Plastic
- Luban Pack
- Reynolds Consumer Products
- The Glad Products Company
- Berry Global Inc.
- Al shoaibi Plastic Factory
- Four Star Plastics
- International Plastics, Inc.
- Pack-It BV
Global Disposable Garbage Bags Market: Research Scope
Global Disposable Garbage Bags Market, by Type
Global Disposable Garbage Bags Market, by Application
Global Disposable Garbage Bags Market, by Distribution Channel
- Shopping Malls
The report on the global disposable garbage bags market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.