Disc duplicators market - Introduction
- Disc duplicator is a device that can copy content onto optical discs such as CDs and DVDs. Numerous kinds of disc duplicators are available in the global market. Each of these has its corresponding strengths & weaknesses. Some disc duplicators work on the standalone principle, while others work as a computer embedded principle. Additionally, disc duplicators feature advanced control panels, multiple burner drives, and integrated disc printers. Some disc duplicators even have in-built hard disk drives to store copies of optical discs.
- Basic components of disc duplicators include burner (target) drives for recording the information, reader (source) drive for the master disc, and robotic support for loading & unloading discs. Major applications of disc duplicators comprise media & entertainment, movies & games, education, and medical.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Increase in demand for data storage, primarily in media & entertainment industry, driving disc duplicators market
- The media & entertainment industry requires data storage to support several foundations of modern workflows. Data storage plays a significant role in content creation, excision (editing), delivery, and content reception in the media & entertainment industry. Data storage requires large file sizes for multi-camera images and their high-quality resolution. This is anticipated to boost the demand for high capacity storage devices such as CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs. Additionally, the value chain of content creation, excision (editing), delivery, as well as content reception devices deliver an accelerating feed-forward mechanism.
Increase in cloud storage and decline in usage of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray Discs hampering global disc duplicators market
- Cloud storage is a wide-ranging solution, it can store, maintain, and manage all kinds of data or information over public or private data center. It is easily manageable through the Internet from multiple locations. Cloud storage providers such as IBM Corporation, Amazon Web Service, Inc., and VMware, Inc. provide cloud storage solutions for various applications such as media & entertainment, movies & games, education, and medical. Thus, increase in cloud storage, decline in usage of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs are adversely affecting the global disc duplicators market.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
North America expected to hold major share of global disc duplicators market
- In terms of region, the global disc duplicators market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is estimated to hold major share of the global disc duplicators market during the forecast period due to the increase in adoption of disc duplicators in media storage devices and shift of end-users toward online sources. The U.S. and Canada play an important role in the growth of the disc duplicators market in North America due to rapid growing adoption of blu-ray disc across industries.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a rapidly growing region of the global disc duplicators market owing to the increase in promotion activities for media & entertainment, and rise in commercialization of movies and games, primarily in China, Japan, and India.
Key Players operating in Global Disc Duplicators Market
- Disc Makers
- Microtech Systems, Inc.
- Datatronics Technology, Inc.
Global Disc Duplicators Market: Research Scope
Global Disc Duplicators Market, by Printed Disc Type
- Blu-ray Discs
Global Disc Duplicators Market, by Type
Global Disc Duplicators Market, by Capacity
- Up to 100 Disc
- Up to 500 Disc
- Up to 1000 Disc
Global Disc Duplicators Market, by Industry
- Movies & Games
- Media & Entertainment
Global Disc Duplicators Market, by Application
Global Disc Duplicators Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.