Digital Transformation in Aviation Industry: Introduction
- Digital transformation in aviation industry is growing at a high rate, with increase in competition among players in the aviation industry
- Use of digital technologies provides a competitive edge to users and ensures business growth
- Digital transformation in aviation industry has resulted in increased process automation and improved service speed. Furthermore, it has helped the airlines to offer personalized service to the clients.
- Digital transformation in aviation industry is not an option anymore, it is a necessity. Aviation industry has been at the forefront of adopting digital technologies. However, with continuous increase in passenger traffic and need for cost reduction, demand for digital transformation in aviation industry is expected to increase further at a rapid pace, in the next few years.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Key Drivers of Digital Transformation in Aviation Industry
Cutthroat Competition among Market Players in Aviation Industry to Boost Digital Transformation in Aviation Industry
- One of the most important drivers of the digital transformation in aviation industry is increased competition among airlines. Number of airlines is continuously increasing. According to IATA (International Air Transport Association), nearly 1300 new airlines were introduced in the last 40 years, across the globe.
- Increase in number of airlines leads to increased cost-based competition. Airlines are making efforts to offer improved and differentiated services to the passengers, in order to differentiate themselves from their competitors.
- The usage of digital technology is expected to increase at a high rate in the next few years, owing to fast and personalized services offered by digital transformation
Rise in Passenger Traffic in Developing Countries to Increase Digital Transformation in Aviation Industry
- Another factor expected to fuel the demand for digital transformation in aviation industry, is the continuously growing passenger traffic, especially in developing countries
- Countries such as India, China, and Indonesia are witnessing significant growth in the passenger traffic due to increased disposable income and improved standard of living. Airlines operating in these countries are making efforts to reduce their operational cost and provide efficient services. This growth in passenger traffic is expected to propel the digital transformation in aviation industry.
North America to Dominate Digital Transformation in Aviation Industry
- North America is expected to account for notable share of the digital transformation in aviation industry
- This dominance is primarily due to the large aviation industry in this region. The airlines in this region have already adopted digital technologies, and are also looking for further digital transformations.
- The market in the U.S. is projected to expand at a considerable pace during the forecast period, which in turn, is anticipated to drive the digital transformation in aviation industry in North America
Digital Transformation in Aviation Industry in Asia Pacific to Expand Significantly
- The digital transformation in aviation industry is expected to expand at a significant rate in Asia Pacific due to the continuous increase in passenger traffic. Furthermore, rise in number of airlines in this region is expected to drive the demand for digital transformation in aviation industry to a great extent in the near future.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Digital transformation in aviation industry: Competitive Landscape
The top five players are expected to account for 20% to 25% share of the global digital transformation in aviation industry. Key players operating in the global digital transformation in aviation industry include:
- Aeronet Aviation Software Solutions
- Cincom Systems, Inc.
- Complete Aviation Solutions Pty Ltd
- Intersystems Group
- Proavos Labs
Global Digital Transformation in Aviation Industry: Research Scope
Global Digital Transformation in Aviation Industry, by Component
Global Digital Transformation in Aviation Industry, by End-user
Global Digital Transformation in Aviation Industry, by Region
- North America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Asia Pacific
- South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.