Digital Tire Inflator Market: Introduction
Digital tire inflators are designed to inflate tires and have digital displays installed in them. They have more specialized functions than air compressors. Tire inflators are portable and come with additional features such as emergency signals, flashlights, and USB ports. These inflators are lighter and smaller than air compressors. When used with combination units, digital tire inflators can be utilized to fill a flat tire; jumpstart any car battery; or charge any phone. The inflators have a durable LCD digital display protected by a large full body, which contains a rubber shock boot. Digital tire inflators are also capable of providing accuracy of +/- 1% full scale for inflate or deflate control.
Key Drivers of the Digital Tire Inflator Market
- Growing production and sale of automobiles are key drivers influencing the digital tire Inflator market. Also, growing concerns about driver safety are expected to encourage manufacturers to make improvements in various factors including traction of wear and tear resistance of tires.
- The ability of digital tire inflators programmed for various units such as BAR, PSI, KPA, and KGF along with clear and easy to read digital display is expected to enhance their demand during the forecast period. Furthermore, various benefits associated with digital tire inflators such as long battery life, low battery-warning light, and high inflation and deflation rates are anticipated to positively impact the digital tire inflator market in the next few years.
Cordless Tire inflators Creating Opportunities in the Digital Tire Inflator Market
Cordless tire inflators ensure that people have a smooth journey on the road. It is an extremely handy accessory to purchase. Cordless tires are popular as they have a compact design, high performance, and extraordinary precision. Some of the parameters of cordless tire inflators are performance, price, accuracy, power and compatibility, among many others. These factors have created new opportunities for digital tire inflators globally.
Government Regulations on Tire Inflators a Restraint for the Digital Tire Inflator Market
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), over 20 to 50 million people suffer non-fatal or minor injuries and around 1.25 million people die due to road accidents worldwide every year. Therefore, various standards and regulations are being formulated to make manufacturers and consumers focus on tire performance parameters such as inflation and traction. Furthermore, several tire-related regulations imposed by governments are augmenting the use of tire inflators.
Europe the Largest Market
Germany and France contribute the most to the digital tire inflator market. The growing production of automobiles in regions such as the U.K, Germany, and France is offering new opportunities to increase demand for digital tire inflators in such regions.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Companies are working on product innovation and development to increase their customer base. Furthermore, key companies are adopting the merger and acquisition strategy to improve their market revenue at the global level. Some of the major companies identified in the digital tire inflator market are:
- Dana Limited
- Pressure Guard
- Nexter Group
- Aperia Technologies
- Eastwood Digital, STC
Digital Tire Inflator Market: Research Scope
Digital Tire Inflator Market, By Product type
- 12V Type
- 120V Type
- Rechargeable Type
Digital Tire Inflator Market, By Application
- Automotive Repair Store
- Automotive Manufacturers
Digital Tire Inflator Market, By Distribution Channel
Digital Tire Inflator Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the digital tire inflator market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.