Digital Spending in Hospitality Industry Market - Introduction
- Digital spending in hospitality industry involves spending of companies to enhance the user experience. Digitalization is achieved through different channels such as web, social media, digital marketing, gamification, and mobility.
- Adoption of various technological solutions helps in enhancing the user’s digital experience according to expectations and requirement. Digital spending in hospitality industry plays a crucial role in retention of old customers and attracting new customers in order to increase the customer base in the hospitality vertical.
- Business to Business (B2B), Business to Customer (B2C), and Business to Business to Customer (B2B2C) are the common business models which makes use of digital spending in hospitality industry
- Digital spending in hospitality industry operates in various stages of the customer lifecycle right from awareness, engagement, purchase & relation, to support services. These stages need different solutions according to the need of that particular phase and specific to the hospitality industry.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Implementation of Omni-channel Approach in the Digital Spending in Hospitality Industry Market
- An omni-channel experience can be defined as a cross channel approach that enables various interfaces such as social media, web, and mobile to integrate for customer engagement and is a major part of digital spending in hospitality industry.
- An omni-channel approach increases the involvement of customers with the organization, as all the communication channels are utilized in an integrated manner. This helps in broadening the customer base and drives the digital spending in hospitality industry.
- It also enhances the user experience as it follows a customer-centric approach. This approach drives the market as it offers wider exposure for organizations to implement their marketing strategies.
- Moreover, customers are becoming more digitally conscious which helps organizations to adopt an omni-channel approach. This is expected to drive the digital spending in hospitality industry market during the forecast period.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Implementation of Customer Centric Approach in the Digital Spending in Hospitality Industry Market
- Customers these days have become more digitally conscious due to their increasing participation in social media and because information on the web is easily accessible. Moreover, users these days are demanding speed in their daily transactions or online activities. The hospitality industry is directly associated with the user experience and hence this affects digital spending in hospitality industry.
- Exceeding customer expectations and providing solutions to both explicit customer requests and implicit customer needs are the primary objectives of organizations. This obliges organizations to implement improved user experiences in order to engage more customers which in turn drives investments in the digital spending in hospitality industry market.
North America Expected to Hold Major Share of the Global Digital Spending in Hospitality Industry Market
- In terms of region, the global digital spending in hospitality market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is expected to account for major share of the global digital spending in hospitality industry market during the forecast period due to advancements in technology in this region.
- Digital awareness and high spending on the luxury products is also expected to drive the digital spending in hospitality industry market in the region.
- Europe and Asia Pacific are expected to hold significant share of the global digital spending in hospitality market during the forecast period due to increasing tourism in this region.
- The digital spending in hospitality industry market in MEA is expected to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period
Global Digital Spending in Hospitality Industry Market - Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Digital Spending in Hospitality Industry Market
- Accenture PLC
- IBM Corporation
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
- Zendesk, Inc.
- SAS Institute Inc.
Global Digital Spending in Hospitality Industry Market: Research Scope
Global Digital Spending in Hospitality Industry Market, by Component
Global Digital Spending in Hospitality Industry Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Global Digital Spending in Hospitality Industry Market, by Business Type
- Business to Business (B2B)
- Business to Customer (B2C)
- Business to Business to Customer (B2B2C)
Global Digital Spending in Hospitality Industry Market, by Touch Points
- Social Media
- Digital Marketing
Global Digital Spending in Hospitality Industry Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.