Digital Publishing Platforms Market: Introduction
- Digital publishing platforms help publishers, designers, and marketers to edit, publish, and create content online. These platforms are easy and efficient to create online content and generate monetization and traffic from online content. Digital publishing platforms facilitate the conversion from PDF-based formats and prints to mobile friendly reading experiences. The platform can be used to create immersive publications such as magazines, brochures, and reports. The primary aim is to create potential growth opportunities for digital publishing platform vendors as 90% of enterprises are converging toward electronic documentation. Digital publishing platforms are also used to enable users to preview and publish rich media, such as videos, for digital publication output. Digital publishing platforms can be utilized to track and provide data analytics and reporting for reader tracking, publication information, and advertisements.
- The Covid-19 pandemic is expected to positively impact the global digital publishing platforms market due to the surge in usage of digital technologies as a result of nationwide lockdowns and social distancing norms. Thus, enterprises across the globe are increasingly levelling their recessionary curve by leveraging technology. This, in turn, is anticipated to create significant opportunities in the global digital publishing platforms market during the forecast period.
Global Digital Publishing Platforms Market: Dynamics
Global Digital Publishing Platforms Market: Key Drivers
- The global digital publishing platforms market is anticipated to witness significant growth during the forecast period, which can be attributed to the growing need for personalized communication across organizations. Digital publishing platforms comprise various features such as the ability to sell subscription packages, provide engagement insights, multi-platform optimization, traffic, and analytics for content. The dependability of such features is projected to drive the growth of the digital publishing platforms market. Growing demand for flexible and cost effective solutions for consumer satisfaction is one of the major factors driving the growth of the digital publishing platforms market. Moreover, the advent of digital commerce and increased technological investments, for example in cloud, is aiding the adoption of digital publishing platforms in several organizations.
North America to Account for Major Share of the Digital Publishing Platforms Market
- In terms of region, the global digital publishing platforms market is divided into North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia Pacific, and South America.
- North America is projected to be the major regional market for digital publishing platforms due to the rising adoption of cloud-based digital publishing platforms by various organizations in the region.
- APAC is expected to exhibit highest growth rate in terms of revenue in the digital publishing platforms market due to rapid digitalization and escalation in technologies and organizations that provide better customer experiences.
- Europe also offers potential growth opportunities in the digital publishing platforms market due to the rising demand for digital publishing platforms in various organizations in order to enhance customer engagement.
Global Digital Publishing Platforms Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Digital Publishing Platforms Market
Key Players Operating in Global Digital Publishing Platforms Market Include:
- Adobe, Inc.
- Amazon.com Inc.
- Apple, Inc.
- Netflix, Inc.
- Comcast Corporation
- Thomson Reuters Corporation
- Xerox Corporation
- RELX Plc.
- Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH & Co. KG
- McGraw-Hill Education
Global Digital Publishing Platforms Market Dynamics: Research Scope
Global Digital Publishing Platforms Market, by Type
- Text Content
- Video Content
- Audio Content
Global Digital Publishing Platforms Market, by Solution
- Digital Publishing Platforms
- Support and Maintenance
- Design and Implementation
- Managed Services
Global Digital Publishing Platforms Market, by Enterprise Size
- Large Enterprises
Global Digital Publishing Platforms Market, by Industry
- Rack mount
Global Digital Publishing Platforms Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.