Digital Photo Frame Market: Introduction
- A digital photo frame (DPF) is usually a tiny LCD display which is created to look like a conventional photo frame. DPF is also known as digital picture frame or digital media frame.
- Maximum digital photo frames can be set up in either the landscape or portrait angle, and they can be wall mounted or table mounted. This type of frame has a specific amount of memory card and/or built-in memory slot just like a digital camera, which can increase the storage capacity as much as the customer wants. Digital photo frames also have a slide show feature of its contents.
Key Drivers of the Global Digital Photo Frame Market
- The digital photo frame market is propelled by the extensive adoption of home automation and smart devices. Moreover, increasing standard of living promotes the launch of technologically advanced products, which is predicted to boost the global digital photo frame market.
- Other factors such as availability of customized digital photo frames and the rising demand for smart home decor products is also expected to drive the demand for digital photo frames during the forecast years.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Digital Photo Frame Market, Request for a Sample
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global digital photo frame market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the digital photo frame market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the digital photo frame market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America digital photo frame market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Currently, North America dominates the global digital photo frame market and is likely to continue its dominance in the coming years as well. Technologically advanced product launches, and growing use of online channels for purchase of home decor products are some of the prime factors influencing the digital photo frame market in North America. However, the market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period, as emerging regions such as India and China are increasingly preferring premium digital frames.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Key players operating in the digital photo frame market are estimated to witness rising demand for digital photo frame during the forecast period, owing to the launch of technologically advanced digital photo frames that are expected to prompt customers to spend more on them. Manufacturers are focusing on the strategies of distributorship, expansions, and new product launches to gain significant share of the market. Additionally, manufacturers emphasize on driving consumer engagement by investing in product marketing, and in-store and online experience.
- In May 2019, Aluratek launched a new range of Wifi digital frames, the first with an in-built touchscreen display and industry leading 16GB of built-in memory.
- In August 2019, Nixplay signed a distribution agreement with Sherpa Group. Sherpa Group distributes Nixplay Signage’s digital signage solutions to dealers using its coast-to-coast distribution network.
- In August 2019, Lenovo updated its Smart Clock with Google Assistant built-in, which turns its screen into a digital photo frame.
A few of the key players operating in the global digital photo frame market are:
- Eastman Kodak Company
- HP Development Company, L.P.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- LG Electronics
- Sony Corporation
- ViewSonic Corporation
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Digital Photo Frame Market: Research Scope
Global Digital Photo Frame Market, by Type
- Pan Touch Control Frame
- Remote Control Frame
Global Digital Photo Frame Market, by Size
- Standard Frame (4:3)
- Widescreen Frame (16:9)
Global Digital Photo Frame Market, by Inch
- Up to 7
- Between 7 to 15
- Above 15
Global Digital Photo Frame Market, by Power Source
- Electricity Power Source
- Battery Power Source
Global Digital Photo Frame Market, by Application
Global Digital Photo Frame Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Digital Photo Frame Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.