Digital Franking Machine Market - Introduction
- Digital franking machines, traditionally known as postage meters, are used to apply physical postage to the mailed matter. The modern form of post meters allow postage to be printed on the mail. Information such as destination, postage amount, zip code, mail class, and confirmation/tracking number is the data matrix which is printed on the mail.
- The advanced systems include signature confirmation, certified mail, and delivery confirmation in the digital franking machines.
- The increasing use of digital instruments which are automated in order to reduce the workload of the humans is expected to drive the digital franking machine market.
Portability and operational efficiency driving the digital franking machine market
- Portability and operational efficiency is achieved at a greater level through digital franking machines. Operational expenses can be reduced to a greater extent with the help of these machines.
- Most digital franking instruments are wireless, i.e. they are battery operated and hence portable. Digital franking machines are compact and easy to carry. Thus, ease of operations drives the growth of the digital franking machine market.
High maintenance and integration cost associated with digital franking machine likely to restrain market growth
- Digital franking machines are fairly expensive as compared to traditional postage meters. The hardware of the digital franking machine has high maintenance as well as integration cost.
- Digital franking machines are mostly deployed in government offices where postal mails are sent. Most of the revenue is generated from the government sector; hence the limitation of funds is a major concern. Cost concerns associated with the hardware might restrain the growth of the digital franking machine market globally.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Europe Expected to Hold Major Share of the Global Digital Franking Machines Market
- In terms of region, the global digital franking machine market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Europe is expected to account for major share of the global digital franking machine market during the forecast period due to advancements in the technology and highest use of the mail facilities in this region.
- Although Europe and North America are expected to hold significant share of the global digital franking machine market during the forecast period, the markets in APAC and MEA are expected to expand at a significant rate.
Global Digital Franking Machine Market - Competitive Landscape
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Key Players Operating in the Global Digital Franking Machine Market
- Pitney Bowes Ltd.
- Neopost Ltd.
- Frama UK Ltd
- Francotyp Postalia Mailing
- Annodata Ltd.
- Digital Communication Systems Ltd.
- Digital Solutions Ltd.
- European Postal Services Ltd.
- FPIMS Southern Ltd.
- Kane Mailing Systems Ltd.
- Mailcoms Ltd
- The Mailing Room
- Mailing Systems Ltd.
- Nationwide Franking Sense Ltd.
- NCS Group Ltd.
- North Time and Data Limited
- Northern Services
- OMM Group
- NSL Mailing
- Totalpost Services, PLC
- Westmore Business Systems Ltd.
- Twofold Ltd.
Global Digital Franking Machine Market: Research Scope
Global Digital Franking Machine Market, by Industry
- Transportation & Logistics
Global Digital Franking Machine Market, by Printing Mechanism
Global Digital Franking Machine Market, by Color Support
Global Digital Franking Machine Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.