Digital Franking Machine Market - Introduction
- Digital franking machines, traditionally known as postage meters, are used to apply physical postage to the mailed matter. The modern form of post meters allow postage to be printed on the mail. Information such as destination, postage amount, zip code, mail class, and confirmation/tracking number is the data matrix which is printed on the mail.
- The advanced systems include signature confirmation, certified mail, and delivery confirmation in the digital franking machines.
- The increasing use of digital instruments which are automated in order to reduce the workload of the humans is expected to drive the digital franking machine market.
Portability and operational efficiency driving the digital franking machine market
- Portability and operational efficiency is achieved at a greater level through digital franking machines. Operational expenses can be reduced to a greater extent with the help of these machines.
- Most digital franking instruments are wireless, i.e. they are battery operated and hence portable. Digital franking machines are compact and easy to carry. Thus, ease of operations drives the growth of the digital franking machine market.
High maintenance and integration cost associated with digital franking machine likely to restrain market growth
- Digital franking machines are fairly expensive as compared to traditional postage meters. The hardware of the digital franking machine has high maintenance as well as integration cost.
- Digital franking machines are mostly deployed in government offices where postal mails are sent. Most of the revenue is generated from the government sector; hence the limitation of funds is a major concern. Cost concerns associated with the hardware might restrain the growth of the digital franking machine market globally.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Europe Expected to Hold Major Share of the Global Digital Franking Machines Market
- In terms of region, the global digital franking machine market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Europe is expected to account for major share of the global digital franking machine market during the forecast period due to advancements in the technology and highest use of the mail facilities in this region.
- Although Europe and North America are expected to hold significant share of the global digital franking machine market during the forecast period, the markets in APAC and MEA are expected to expand at a significant rate.
Global Digital Franking Machine Market - Competitive Landscape
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Key Players Operating in the Global Digital Franking Machine Market
- Pitney Bowes Ltd.
- Neopost Ltd.
- Frama UK Ltd
- Francotyp Postalia Mailing
- Annodata Ltd.
- Digital Communication Systems Ltd.
- Digital Solutions Ltd.
- European Postal Services Ltd.
- FPIMS Southern Ltd.
- Kane Mailing Systems Ltd.
- Mailcoms Ltd
- The Mailing Room
- Mailing Systems Ltd.
- Nationwide Franking Sense Ltd.
- NCS Group Ltd.
- North Time and Data Limited
- Northern Services
- OMM Group
- NSL Mailing
- Totalpost Services, PLC
- Westmore Business Systems Ltd.
- Twofold Ltd.
Global Digital Franking Machine Market: Research Scope
Global Digital Franking Machine Market, by Industry
- Transportation & Logistics
Global Digital Franking Machine Market, by Printing Mechanism
Global Digital Franking Machine Market, by Color Support
Global Digital Franking Machine Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.