Global Digital Engineering Solutions & Services Market: Introduction
Digital engineering is the process of data formation, collection, and incorporation using a digital skillset. From drawings to simulation and 3D models, in a digitized world, engineers are constantly utilizing digital technology to collect data and develop design. The art of digital engineering allows designers to explore possibilities through progressive applications and develop innovative solutions in a virtual environment.
Global Digital Engineering Solutions & Services Market: Dynamics
- Increasing usage of 3D moduling solutions
- 3D models are seen as the most intuitive type of digital engineering. The computable details behind the blueprint offers access to enormous resources and possibilities. After the implementation of 3D modeling is done, the operational departments access the digital details, enabling them to maximize their ability by using the extracted data.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America Led the Global Digital Engineering Solutions & Services Market in 2019
- Based on region, the global digital engineering solutions & services market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America held a dominant share of the global digital engineering solutions & services market in 2019. It is expected to continue its dominance throughout the forecast period. The U.S. and Canada are the major countries that drive the digital engineering solutions & services market in this region.
- The rising impact of industry leaders and the trend of early adoption technologies are some of the main factors that make North America dominant in the global digital engineering solutions & services market.
- The digital engineering solutions & services market in Asia Pacific is projected to grow during the forecast timeframe at the fastest CAGR. China, Japan, India, and Australia are major countries that drive the market in this region.
Construction segment anticipated to expand at the highest CAGR during the forecast period
- Based on Industry, the digital engineering solutions & services market can be bifurcated into automotive, construction, healthcare, energy & utility, and others. The construction segment is projected to expand over the forecast period at the highest CAGR. The growing use of 3D modulating technologies in the construction sector is becoming a driving force for the digital engineering solutions and services market in this segment.
- Construction firms are using 3D modeling programs to create computer-generated construction project models that include a brief view of the project, landscape, construction site etc. Furthermore, the market has also expanded due to numerous advantages such as increase in efficiency, elimination of waste, deduction of construction costs and time, improved output, and product consistency.
- The healthcare sector is predicted to hold the dominant position throughout the forecast period. Increasing demand from hospitals and clinics for innovative technologies to enhance healthcare facilities is driving the segment in the digital engineering solutions & services market.
Looking for exclusive expert insights from business experts? Request a custom report here
Key Players Operating in the Global Digital Engineering Solutions & Services Market
Key players operating in the global Digital Engineering Solutions & Services market are listed below:
- Digital Engineering Solutions, LLC
- Aurecon Group Brand Pty. Ltd.
- Capgemini SE
- HCL Technologies Limited
Figure: Global Digital Engineering Solutions & Services Market, by Company
Global Digital Engineering Solutions & Services Market: Research Scope
Global Digital Engineering Solutions & Services Market, by Component
Figure: Global Digital Engineering Solutions & Services Market, by Component
Global Digital Engineering Solutions & Services Market, by Industry
- Energy & Utility
Global Digital Engineering Solutions & Services Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Figure: Global Digital Engineering Solutions & Services Market , by Region
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.