Global Digital Asset Trading Platform Market - Introduction
- Digital asset trading platform is a platform that connects directly to crypto-currency exchanges worldwide. A digital asset trading platform easily allows users to buy & sell crypto-currencies and/or other security tokens through a single account, or a single platform.
- Digital asset trading platform is a user-friendly platform for both professional as well as beginner traders, and provides real-time data analytics and accurate charts. This platform provides buyers and investors advantages from ICO projects and opportunities related to trade worldwide.
- Digital asset trading platforms consider security as a procedure, which signifies that the platform is well equipped with innovative cyber-security technologies and infrastructure. Additionally, the platform provides safety tools for its users to improve the safety of their accounts and advanced tools & solutions to capitalize their security.
Growing Initiatives for the Adoption of Crypto-currencies: Key Driver for Digital Asset Trading Platform Market
Rising acceptance of crypto-currencies have compelled many governments especially in developed nations to implement it in numerous public services. At the end of August 2017, the Canadian government (Canadian Securities Administrators) circulated a notice regarding crypto-currency offerings, including initial token offerings (ITOs), crypto-currency investment funds, initial coin offerings, and crypto-currency exchange trading. In July 2017, SARB (South African Reserve Bank) announced various plans to test crypto-currencies comprising Bitcoin and also set up a regulating structure pertaining to it with the help of Sandton, Bankymoon, and some South Africa-based blockchain solution providers. Additionally, SARB partners with Bankymoon to conduct various workshops & seminars related to crypto-currencies and its beneficial use cases for people of South Africa.
- Adoption of crypto-currency is substantial in developing nations owing to numerous positive government initiatives and efforts.
- For instance, in 2017, the Bermuda government started a task force to enhance and develop the country for adoption of crypto-currencies & coin offerings, utility tokens, and tokenized securities. Consequently, rising positive initiatives to augment the adoption of crypto-currency is considerably boosting the growth of the digital asset trading platform market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report.
Lack of awareness about novel technologies expected to hamper the global digital asset trading platform market
- The multi-faceted and technical nature of crypto-currencies makes it tough for individuals to understand and accept it. The lack of awareness and understanding related to crypto-currencies is one of the key reasons for variability of value of crypto-currencies. Moreover, users do not know the benefits of digital currencies as a long term investment; they view it as a gamble to gain short term benefits. Hence, lack of awareness about novel technologies is expected to hamper the digital asset trading platform market.
Looking for exclusive expert insights from business experts? Request a custom report here.
North America to account for major share of the global digital asset trading platform market
In terms of region, the global digital asset trading platform market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
North America is anticipated to account for major share of the global digital asset trading platform market during the forecast period due to presence of major players in the region coupled with increasing technological advancements, indicating potential growth of the digital asset trading platform market in the region. Europe is expected to be the second largest market for digital asset trading platforms from 2019 to 2027.
Asia Pacific is likely to be a rapidly growing market for digital asset trading platforms during the forecast period due to increasing crypto-currency and Bitcoin transactions specifically in Japan, Australia etc.
Key Players Operating in the Global Digital Asset Trading Platform Market
- Bakkt Holdings, LLC
- Bittrex International GmbH
- BMXDM Technology Pte. Ltd. (BitMax)
- CEX.IO Ltd.
- ChangeNOW International ltd.
- Devexperts LLC
- Eris Exchange, LLC (ErisX)
- iFinex Inc. (Bitfinex)
- Interdax Global Limited
- Payward Entities (Kraken)
- Polo Digital Assets, Ltd. (Poloniex)
- ShapeShift Global Limited
Global Digital Asset Trading Platform Market: Research Scope
Global Digital Asset Trading Platform Market, by Asset Type
- Security Tokens
Global Digital Asset Trading Platform Market, by Platform/ Exchange Type
- Direct Trading
Global Digital Asset Trading Platform Market, by Application
- Hedge Funds
- Private Buy-and-Hold Funds
- Public Traded Funds
Global Digital Asset Trading Platform Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.