Global Digital Asset Trading Platform Market - Introduction
- Digital asset trading platform is a platform that connects directly to crypto-currency exchanges worldwide. A digital asset trading platform easily allows users to buy & sell crypto-currencies and/or other security tokens through a single account, or a single platform.
- Digital asset trading platform is a user-friendly platform for both professional as well as beginner traders, and provides real-time data analytics and accurate charts. This platform provides buyers and investors advantages from ICO projects and opportunities related to trade worldwide.
- Digital asset trading platforms consider security as a procedure, which signifies that the platform is well equipped with innovative cyber-security technologies and infrastructure. Additionally, the platform provides safety tools for its users to improve the safety of their accounts and advanced tools & solutions to capitalize their security.
Growing Initiatives for the Adoption of Crypto-currencies: Key Driver for Digital Asset Trading Platform Market
Rising acceptance of crypto-currencies have compelled many governments especially in developed nations to implement it in numerous public services. At the end of August 2017, the Canadian government (Canadian Securities Administrators) circulated a notice regarding crypto-currency offerings, including initial token offerings (ITOs), crypto-currency investment funds, initial coin offerings, and crypto-currency exchange trading. In July 2017, SARB (South African Reserve Bank) announced various plans to test crypto-currencies comprising Bitcoin and also set up a regulating structure pertaining to it with the help of Sandton, Bankymoon, and some South Africa-based blockchain solution providers. Additionally, SARB partners with Bankymoon to conduct various workshops & seminars related to crypto-currencies and its beneficial use cases for people of South Africa.
- Adoption of crypto-currency is substantial in developing nations owing to numerous positive government initiatives and efforts.
- For instance, in 2017, the Bermuda government started a task force to enhance and develop the country for adoption of crypto-currencies & coin offerings, utility tokens, and tokenized securities. Consequently, rising positive initiatives to augment the adoption of crypto-currency is considerably boosting the growth of the digital asset trading platform market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report.
Lack of awareness about novel technologies expected to hamper the global digital asset trading platform market
- The multi-faceted and technical nature of crypto-currencies makes it tough for individuals to understand and accept it. The lack of awareness and understanding related to crypto-currencies is one of the key reasons for variability of value of crypto-currencies. Moreover, users do not know the benefits of digital currencies as a long term investment; they view it as a gamble to gain short term benefits. Hence, lack of awareness about novel technologies is expected to hamper the digital asset trading platform market.
Looking for exclusive expert insights from business experts? Request a custom report
North America to account for major share of the global digital asset trading platform market
In terms of region, the global digital asset trading platform market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
North America is anticipated to account for major share of the global digital asset trading platform market during the forecast period due to presence of major players in the region coupled with increasing technological advancements, indicating potential growth of the digital asset trading platform market in the region. Europe is expected to be the second largest market for digital asset trading platforms from 2019 to 2027.
Asia Pacific is likely to be a rapidly growing market for digital asset trading platforms during the forecast period due to increasing crypto-currency and Bitcoin transactions specifically in Japan, Australia etc.
Key Players Operating in the Global Digital Asset Trading Platform Market
- Bakkt Holdings, LLC
- Bittrex International GmbH
- BMXDM Technology Pte. Ltd. (BitMax)
- CEX.IO Ltd.
- ChangeNOW International ltd.
- Devexperts LLC
- Eris Exchange, LLC (ErisX)
- iFinex Inc. (Bitfinex)
- Interdax Global Limited
- Payward Entities (Kraken)
- Polo Digital Assets, Ltd. (Poloniex)
- ShapeShift Global Limited
Global Digital Asset Trading Platform Market: Research Scope
Global Digital Asset Trading Platform Market, by Asset Type
- Security Tokens
Global Digital Asset Trading Platform Market, by Platform/ Exchange Type
- Direct Trading
Global Digital Asset Trading Platform Market, by Application
- Hedge Funds
- Private Buy-and-Hold Funds
- Public Traded Funds
Global Digital Asset Trading Platform Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.