Global Dietary Fibers Market: Overview
The demand within the global dietary fibers market is expanding alongside advancements in the food and nutrition sector. The growing inclination of the masses towards leading healthier lifestyles has played an integral role in market growth. The quest of nutritionists and doctors to generate awareness about the importance of consuming a balanced diet has reflected in the increasing demand for health foods. Dietary fibers are essential for the growth and development of young kids. Paediatricians extensively recommend foods rich in dietary fibers for children. Henceforth, the global demand within the dietary fibers market is slated to escalate in the years to follow.
Get an idea about the offerings of our report from Report Brochure
The humongous use of nutrient-rich food by sportspersons and fitness enthusiasts has created new opportunities for market growth. The market for dietary fibers has traced an upward graph of growth, and this is a key consideration for market expansion. There is a strong possibility of nutrient-rich snacks being developed in the years to come.
Transparency Market Research (TMR) finds that the global dietary fibers market would tread along a sustained growth path in the years to follow. The global dietary fibers market can be segmented on the basis of type, application, and region. Based on type, the demand for soluble dietary fibers is expected to grow in the years to follow.
Global Dietary Fibers Market: Notable Developments
Several notable developments have lately taken shape within the global dietary fibers market.
- A recent research conducted at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, California finds that the consumption of dietary fibers could alleviate the risk of NAFLD. The center assessed the impact of dietary fibers on multiple ethnicities to reach broad-based results. This research is expected to captivate the attention of the medical fraternity. Moreover, the market players can use the aforementioned discovery as a launch pad for promotions.
- Liver diseases are also linked with the lack of dietary fibers in the body. Several research entities are involved in testing the veracity of such claims. Nevertheless, the market vendors operating in the global dietary fibers market have benefitted from such information. The new vendors in the global dietary fibers market are expected to focus on developing unique food products that are rich in dietary fibers.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Dietary Fibers market, ask for a customized report
Some of the leading vendors in the global dietary fibers market are:
- Cargill Incorporated
- Lonza Group AG
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
Global Dietary Fibers Market: Growth Drivers
Rising Incidence of Chronic Diseases
Unfavourable eating habits of the masses have resulted in increased incidence of cardiovascular diseases. Furthermore, the incidence of obesity and diabetes has also increased by a dramatic scale. Hence, medical practitioners are emphasizing on the need to consume healthy foods that are rich in dietary fibers.
Demand for Muesli and Oatmeal
The health benefits associated with the consumption of dietary fibers have played to the advantage of the market vendors. There is heavy demand for cereals, vegetables, fruits, legumes, and grains amongst health-conscious individuals. Furthermore, availability of muesli and oats that are rich in dietary fibers has opened new growth avenues for market vendors. Food companies have resorted to the manufacturing of canned beans and nuts to meet the growing demand for dietary fibers. Furthermore, retail sale of citrus fruits has also increased over the past decade. The revenue index of the global dietary fibers market is expected to improve in the years to follow.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.