Global Dielectric Gases Market: Overview
The shift from high-risk oil towards a much safer dielectric gases alternative will propel the global dielectric gases market. Shift largely owes to dielectric gases being widely used in switch gears, transformers and gas insulated lines. These are also used in high voltage transmission units. The gases that are used as insulating media can reduce the weight and size of transmission units. Besides, the market is looking at a significant demand surge due to ever increasing consumption of electricity worldwide.
It therefore comes as no surprise that the market is set to grow at a robust CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate between 2019 and 2027. The market value will reach to a significant number.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Dielectric Gases Market: Notable Developments
July 2018: ABB completed acquisition of GE Industrial Solutions. The move will strengthen ABB’s position as number 2 player in terms of electrification and will expand access to the lucrative North American Market. Cost synergies amounting to $200 million will be realised in 5 years by ABB. Besides, ABB’s digital offerings coupled with GE’s installed base will up the competition in the global dielectric gases market substantially
Market is fairly consolidated. Prominent players include 3M Company, General Electric Company, ABB Inc, Solvay S.A., Messer Group, The Linde Group, SHOWA DENKO K.K.
Global Dielectric Gases Market: Key Trends and Drivers
Growth of dielectric gases market is a given. What’s leading to this growth and what are the trends that market players should be aware of? The upcoming report by Transparency Market Research covers it in-depth. Few factors are stated below.
- A steep rise in construction industry owing to an increase in residential and commercial sectors is leading to a growth in the global dielectric gases market. Worldwide, the construction volume will grow by 85% to USD 15.5 trillion by 2030. The industrial sector will create abundant opportunities, owing to its high consumption of total electricity (about 55%). Demand will surge for medium voltage substation due to a rising number residential units that require setting-up of IT and telecom infrastructure. HVAC units and office equipment all lead to demand generation. With preference leaning to dielectric gases for insulation, outlook is rosy.
- The market is currently occupied by SF6 manufacturers. But players are already looking for alternatives due to SF6 being a greenhouse gas, contributing to global warming. As more awareness about climate change is catching-up with masses, manufacturers feel hard pressed to come up with better options. Currently, fluoronitriles and fluoroketones look like a good bet as they are similar to SF6 in terms of properties without having its potential of warming up the environment.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Dielectric Gases market”
Global Dielectric Gases Market: Regional Analysis
The region that is all set to dominate the global dielectric gases market is Europe. The growth is largely attributable to a strong manufacturing base. The region is marked by some of the most prominent names in the global market such as Solvay S.A. and The Linde Group.
Another region that would grab attention and plenty of market share is the Asia Pacific (APAC). It would represent a highly lucrative play field for dielectric gases in the forecast period. It would owe its growth to increase in construction which will be 57% plus of global market growth ($15.5 trillion).
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.