Global Dielectric Gases Market: Overview
The shift from high-risk oil towards a much safer dielectric gases alternative will propel the global dielectric gases market. Shift largely owes to dielectric gases being widely used in switch gears, transformers and gas insulated lines. These are also used in high voltage transmission units. The gases that are used as insulating media can reduce the weight and size of transmission units. Besides, the market is looking at a significant demand surge due to ever increasing consumption of electricity worldwide.
It therefore comes as no surprise that the market is set to grow at a robust CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate between 2019 and 2027. The market value will reach to a significant number.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Dielectric Gases Market: Notable Developments
July 2018: ABB completed acquisition of GE Industrial Solutions. The move will strengthen ABB’s position as number 2 player in terms of electrification and will expand access to the lucrative North American Market. Cost synergies amounting to $200 million will be realised in 5 years by ABB. Besides, ABB’s digital offerings coupled with GE’s installed base will up the competition in the global dielectric gases market substantially
Market is fairly consolidated. Prominent players include 3M Company, General Electric Company, ABB Inc, Solvay S.A., Messer Group, The Linde Group, SHOWA DENKO K.K.
Global Dielectric Gases Market: Key Trends and Drivers
Growth of dielectric gases market is a given. What’s leading to this growth and what are the trends that market players should be aware of? The upcoming report by Transparency Market Research covers it in-depth. Few factors are stated below.
- A steep rise in construction industry owing to an increase in residential and commercial sectors is leading to a growth in the global dielectric gases market. Worldwide, the construction volume will grow by 85% to USD 15.5 trillion by 2030. The industrial sector will create abundant opportunities, owing to its high consumption of total electricity (about 55%). Demand will surge for medium voltage substation due to a rising number residential units that require setting-up of IT and telecom infrastructure. HVAC units and office equipment all lead to demand generation. With preference leaning to dielectric gases for insulation, outlook is rosy.
- The market is currently occupied by SF6 manufacturers. But players are already looking for alternatives due to SF6 being a greenhouse gas, contributing to global warming. As more awareness about climate change is catching-up with masses, manufacturers feel hard pressed to come up with better options. Currently, fluoronitriles and fluoroketones look like a good bet as they are similar to SF6 in terms of properties without having its potential of warming up the environment.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Dielectric Gases market”
Global Dielectric Gases Market: Regional Analysis
The region that is all set to dominate the global dielectric gases market is Europe. The growth is largely attributable to a strong manufacturing base. The region is marked by some of the most prominent names in the global market such as Solvay S.A. and The Linde Group.
Another region that would grab attention and plenty of market share is the Asia Pacific (APAC). It would represent a highly lucrative play field for dielectric gases in the forecast period. It would owe its growth to increase in construction which will be 57% plus of global market growth ($15.5 trillion).
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.