Diclofenac market: Introduction
- Diclofenac is an anti-inflammatory drug that is primarily prescribed to treat mild to moderate pain. It is a non-steroidal drug that helps reduce swelling, stiffness, and inflammatory disorders such as arthritis, gout attacks, and dental pain.
- The drug is used to reduce the substances in body that cause pain and inflammation. Diclofenac is highly effective to treat migraine and headaches. It helps reduce pain from migraine; however, it does not prevent the migraine from occurring.
- Different companies are making diclofenac doses with different concentration for various applications. Diclofenac drug must be consumed only after consultation with a physician or doctor. Continuous consumption of diclofenac for a prolonged period can cause health issues.
- Diclofenac must be kept at room temperature and away from moisture and excessive heat. It is available in liquid, gel, injection, and powder form.
Key Drivers of Diclofenac market
- The trend of consuming junk food has increased all over the world. Change in dietary habits is boosting the demand for dental care products. Diclofenac is extensively used as dental pain pharmaceuticals product. Demand for diclofenac from the dental industry is anticipated to be a key driver of the diclofenac market.
- Prevalence of inflammatory disorders is increasing in the geriatric population. Osteoarthritis and dysmenorrheaisin disorders are commonly observed in geriatric people. Diclofenac market is benefitting from the demand in the healthcare industry, which is anticipated to boost the market during the forecast period.
- Awareness about the anti-inflammatory therapies and medicines is increasing among people. Innovation in the medical industry has led to the development of low cost affordable medicines. Increase in awareness about preventive healthcare approach is estimated to augment the diclofenac market.
Key Restraints of Diclofenac Market
- Side-effects such as headache, drowsiness, allergic reactions and stomach ache can occur due to consumption of anti-inflammatory drugs. There is an expiry for every patent applied for anti-inflammatory drugs. It is important to consult a doctor before consumption of the diclofenac drug, especially if the patient suffers from kidney, heart, or lever issues.
- New innovation in anti-inflammatory drugs with less side-effects, such as naproxen, can act as a major restraint for the diclofenac market
COVID-19 Impact on Diclofenac Market
- The COVID-19 pandemic has had a positive impact on the global diclofenac market. Demand for all types of medicines increased due to the resulting health crisis. Diclofenac drug is also used to manufacture medicines for arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, dermatomyositis, osteoarthritis, dental pain, spondylarthritis, and gout attacks. Governments around the world allowed the manufacture and supply chain systems of the healthcare sector to remain operational. Pharmaceutical stores were also allowed to operate worldwide. These factors resulted in a positive impact of Covid-19 Pandemic on the diclofenac market.
Global Diclofenac Market: Regional Outlook
- Based on region, the Global Diclofenac market can be classified into North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia Pacific
- North America and Latin America are expected to be major regions of the global diclofenac market during the forecasted period. North America and Latin America witnessed significant increase in consumption of junk food. The average age of the population of these regions is also relatively high. The pharmaceutical market in North America and Latin America is expected to expand at higher pace. Use of diclofenac in the pharmaceutical sector is expected to augment the market in the next few years.
- The diclofenac market in Middle East & Africa is projected to expand at a sluggish pace due relatively sluggish expansion of the pharmaceutical sector in the region
- The diclofenac market in Asia Pacific and Europe is estimated to expand at a moderate pace. The rise in pharmaceutical manufacturing in Asia Pacific is expected to drive the diclofenac market in the region, while Europe is expected to outsource the manufacturing of diclofenac drug.
Key Players Operating in Global Diclofenac market
Key players operating in the global diclofenac market include:
- Auro Laboratories Ltd.
- Henan Dongtai Pharmaceutical Co.
- Bayer AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- Hunan Warrant Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
- Novartis AG
- XianShi Pharmaceutical Group
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Istituto Biochimico Italiano G. Lorenzini S.p.A.
- Dezhou Deyao Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Global Diclofenac Market: Research Scope
Global Diclofenac Market, by Indication
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Global Diclofenac Market, by Administration
- Eye drops
Global Diclofenac Market, by Distribution
Global Diclofenac Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.