Diameter Signaling Controller Market – Introduction
- Diameter signaling controller is an intelligent signaling structure that routes and streamlines all diameter-based IP signaling communication within long-term evolution (LTE) and IP multimedia subsystem (IMS) networks.
- Most mobile operators are transforming their network services from 3G to 4G, resulting in increased mobile data traffic. Increasing data traffic in networks creates signaling mesh. Diameter signaling controllers simplify the mesh network structure and manage IMS, LTE, and 3G networks.
- Diameter signaling control infrastructure addresses increasing congestion in signaling traffic through effective routing of signaling information. Diameter signaling controllers provide a centralized repository for mobile operators to improve signaling performance over the network.
- Several solution providers offer diameter signaling controller virtualization solutions which creates demand for diameter signaling controllers among mobile operators.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Key Drivers of the Diameter Signaling Controller Market
- Mobile network operators are offering high speed internet services which require a manageable signal mesh system and an advanced traffic routing system. Increasing demand for data traffic management is expected to drive the market growth of diameter signaling controllers to a great extent in the forthcoming years.
- Centralized routing and efficient network management of all network traffic is expected to increase the demand for diameter signaling controllers during the forecast period.
- Mobile and network operators are improving the network structure and signaling systems which is expected to create huge revenue opportunities for solution and service providers.
- Key players are expected to offer technological advancements to improve the performance of diameter single controlling to maintain their dominance in the market.
Network integration and management challenges expected to hinder the growth of the diameter signaling controller market
- Mobile network operators are facing integration challenges with telecom equipment and network traffic management issues in diameter signaling controller solutions which is expected to restraint the market growth during the forecast period.
- Mobile and network operators have limited capital expenditure for purchasing and maintaining signaling controllers which is also expected to impact demand for diameter signaling controllers during the forecast period.
North America to hold major share of the global diameter signaling controller market
- North America is expected to hold a prominent share of the diameter signaling controller market due to increasing demand for improved LTE networks and signaling systems among telecom and mobile operators in the region.
- North America has huge presence of solution providers and numerous key players in mobile operating systems which is expected to increase the demand for diameter signaling controllers during the forecast period. Increasing penetration of smartphone mobiles is expected to increase the network traffic.
- The diameter signaling controller market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a prominent CAGR during the forecast period due to increasing adoption of 4G mobiles among users which requires advanced signaling systems. Increasing penetration of smartphones and LTE networks is expected to drive the diameter signaling controller market in the Asia Pacific region.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Diameter Signaling Controller Market ”
Key players operating in the global diameter signaling controller market
- Oracle Corporation
Oracle Corporation is a U.S. based information technology company, providing applications, platforms, and IT infrastructure products and services. It has three business segments: cloud and licensing, hardware, and services. Oracle Corporation offers diameter signaling routers for elastic IMS/LTE and secure networks. The company offers communication performance intelligence center, communication session routers, and communication session border controller systems to improve network performance.
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson is a global solution provider of diameter signaling controllers. The company offers network services such as 5G access, urban wireless, cellular IoT, and network services and automation. Digital service provided by the company includes cloud infrastructure, core network, and vice services.
- F5 Networks, Inc.
F5 Networks, Inc. is a global provider of network traffic management solutions. The company offers application security, traffic management, infrastructure security, and automation, orchestration, and network management solutions to businesses. The company operates its business in cloud services, cloud software, hardware, and managed services. It has a geographical presence in 36 countries, with 69 offices across the globe.
Key players operating in the global diameter signaling controller market include Diametriq LLC, Alcatel-Lucent S.A., Huawei Technology Co. Ltd., OpenNet PTE Ltd., Ulticom Inc., Sonus Networks Inc. and Comptel OYJ.
Global Diameter Signaling Controller Market: Research Scope
Global Diameter Signaling Controller Market, by Application
- Diameter Routing Agent (DRA)
- Diameter Edge Agent (DEA)
- Diameter Agent (DA)
- Diameter Interworking Function (IWF)
- Diameter Load Balancer
Global Diameter Signaling Controller Market, by Solution
- LTE Roaming
- Voice Over LTE (VoLTE)
- Diameter Policy Control & Charging
- Diameter Security
Global Diameter Signaling Controller Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- One-Stop Hub-Based Signaling Connection
- Diameter Routing Agent
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.