The rapid accelerating trend of healthy eating and an increasing prevalence of diabetes among adults and children has resulted in a growing demand for sugar-free products such as diabetic candy. As candies are loaded with very high amounts of sugar, its consumption causes various diseases among the individuals by keeping these factors in mind the candy manufacturers has launched diabetic candy for those who are having diabetes or the consumers who are looking for sugar free candies.
Apart from diabetes, the consumption of the high amount of sugar is related with the incidences of several other diseases that include obesity, and other cardiovascular diseases, these are major factors that are surging the demand for diabetic candy market across the globe. Various brands are concentrating on offering candies, and confectionery products that have no artificial or synthetic flavors, or colors. However, the demand for diabetic candy is increasing in the past few years due to the growing functional food & beverage industry across the globe. Key trends perceived in the diabetic candy market includes preparation and focus among the candy producers to introduce better and range of flavor options in diabetic candy products. These are the major factors likely to have a positive impact on the global diabetic candy market and is anticipated to grow over the upcoming years.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Diabetic Candy Market
As Diabetic Candy Becoming more Mainstream, New Functions and Flavors are Appealing Consumers
These days, the consumers have become more healthy eaters and prioritizing on to the reduction in sugar consumption. The candy manufacturers across the world have responded by making a wider portfolio for sugar-free candies along with innovation in sweetening ingredients. Diabetic candy is one of the types of functional food, its demand is increasing among the consumers apart from those having diabetes. The innovation in products is one the key driver for any market hence, the manufacturers of diabetic candy have also introduced several flavors of diabetic candy and along with health benefits. The innovation in flavors and functionality of diabetic candy is appealing to more consumers, which in turn driving the overall market. Owing to these factors, the diabetic candy market is facing surging demand across the globe.
Global Diabetic Candy: Market Segmentation Based on nature, the global diabetic candy market has been segmented as-
Based on sweetening agent, the global diabetic candy market can be segmented as-
Based on type, the global diabetic candy market can be segmented as-
- Hard candy
- Chewy candy
Based on sales channel, the global diabetic candy market can be segmented as-
- B2B (Direct Sales)
- B2C (Indirect Sales)
- Store-based Retailing
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Medical Stores
- Other Retailing Formats
- Online Retailing
- Store-based Retailing
Global Diabetic Candy Market: Key Players
The players functional in global diabetic candy market includes M&M's, Skittles, Reese's, Diabetic Candy.com, LLC., Koochikoo Lollipops, Godiva Chocolatier, Lindt & Sprungli, Ghirardelli Chocolate, and Carbolite Foods, Inc. among others.
For instance, in February 2018, Koochikoo Lollipops- one of the chocolate brands of the United States has announced the launch of diabetic candy (lollipop) for the consumers who are looking for sugar-free treats. This product is USDA Organic, vegan, non-GMO, Kosher, gluten-free, and allergen-free certified.
Opportunities for Market Participants:
These days the confectionery industry is being challenged by the rising trends among the consumers, this due to increasing incidences of various sugar-based diseases among them. Candies are one the treats that are highly preferred by all age groups including, baby boomers, adults and kids. However, the excess consumption of sugar-enriched candies is responsible for various diseases, due to which they are searching for sugar free treats. This prevailing market trend has created opportunities for the manufacturers operating in the global confectionery market, to launch products such as diabetic candy to gain more consumer base. Diabetic candy is one of the products that offer several health benefits without hindering the sugar level of the body. These are the major aspects which are creating growth avenues for diabetic candy producers.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.