Global Detox Tea Market: An Overview
The global detox tea market is expected to enjoy a robust growth in the near future, thanks to its classification as dietary supplement by the FDA, growing health consciousness, and rising disposable incomes. The detox tea market is expected to result in healthy growth despite the negative publicity instances in key markets like the US.
Detox teas are popular for their natural ingredient use such as flowers, roots, herbs, and stems. These teas are intended to detoxify the byproducts of various artificial products in the body. Artificial products, flavoring and coloring is leading to increased intake of harmful chemicals and radical free oxygen particles in the body. These substances can induce greater stress, weaken immunity, and slow down metabolism. These chemicals are also known to increase inflammation, which is commonly associated with various gastronomical illnesses.
There are a wide range of products in the detox tea market which cater to detoxifying the human body. Often products in the detox tea market focus on a particular organ. Commonly targeted body parts include kidney, liver, and intestine. The detox tea market products achieve this by using natural anti-oxidants and flavonoids, which drive the cleansing effect.
The growing disposable income in various regions and the growing helplessness of consumers to combat intake of artificial products is expected to drive healthy growth of the detox tea market.
Global Detox Tea Market: Notable Developments
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recently issued an advisory warning for consumers to not purchase the GoLean Detox product. The product was promoted as a weight loss product. However, it contained phenolphthalein and sibutramine. Sibutramine’s use as a substance was banned in 2010, as it is known to significantly increase heart rate and blood pressure in some people. On the other hand, phenolphthalein increases the risks of cancers.
Global Detox Tea Market: Key Trends
The global detox tea market players are witnessing a growing demand for natural products with offerings specifically catering to weight-loss and beautification purposes. Many products in the global detox tea market such as green tea have made strong in-roads globally, thanks to the growing appeal of herbal medicine, and widely publicized negative effects of artificial products on health. Additionally, main agencies like FDA have classified many products in the detox tea market as dietary supplements, which are largely considered harmless to the body. This is expected to drive significant growth to the detox tea market. Additionally, growing disposable income and social media influences like peer pressure and additional marketing strategies are expected to drive further growth for the detox tea market in the near future.
Global Detox Tea Market: Regional Outlook
The global detox tea market is divided in several regions including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. The detox tea market in North America region is likely to gross the highest total revenues, thanks to growing popularity and long-held consumer beliefs about beauty standards. Additionally, the detox tea market in Asia Pacific region is expected to register the fastest CAGR growth, thanks to rising disposable incomes and traditional popularity of herbal medicine. Several types of green teas are introduced in this market and are expected to change the landscape of the detox tea market in the near future.
Global Detox Tea Market: Competitive Dynamics
The detox tea market is a competitive and fragmented landscape. Some key players in the detox tea market include Yogi Products, Traditional Medicin Inc., Teatulia Tea, R. Twinings, Pukka Herbs Limited, and Company Limited.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.