Denture Base Resins Market: Introduction
- A denture base refers to the part of denture that rests on the gum as well as to which the teeth are attached. Denture base material is a substance from which the denture base is manufactured. Denture bases as well as prosthetic teeth are fashioned by carving them to the desired shape. Acrylic resin is the most commonly used denture base material in clinical fabrications. Resins are strengthened by using different materials. Hypoallergenic resins overcome the issue of monomer allergy. In addition, other physical properties of resins are also improved by using different additives. Various modified poly (methyl methacrylate) materials are utilized for denture-based end-use applications. These include light-activated denture base materials, rapid-heat-polymerized acrylics, and high-impact resins.
- Poly (methyl methacrylate) is the most widely used denture base material owing to its excellent aesthetic appeal, ease of repair and processing, and low cost
Key Drivers of Global Denture Base Resins Market
- Increase in the prevalence of dental disorders and rise in geriatric population are major factors estimated to drive the global denture base resins market during the forecast period. Additionally, rise in the disposable income of individuals fuels the demand for denture base resins.
- Increase in the adoption of denture base resins, led by its improved mechanical and physical properties, and growth in awareness among key manufacturers regarding several advantages offered by denture base resins are key factors boosting the global denture base resins market. In addition, adoption of denture base resins is increasing significantly in developed as well as developing countries, primarily due to growing focus on dental aesthetics, and changing lifestyles. This is another factor expected to drive the global denture base resins market in the near future. In addition, increase in the demand for superior-quality denture base resins in developing as well as developed economies is anticipated to boost the global denture base resins market during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Rise in Demand for Denture Base Resins from Dental Clinics
- Based on type, the global denture base resins market can be divided into heat-cured acrylic resins, self-curing acrylic resins, microwave-cured denture base resins, and others (including ultra-high-impact denture base resin). The heat-cured acrylic resins segment is projected to account for a major share of the global market, in terms of revenue, during the forecast period. Amino acids are widely used, owing to their improved physical and mechanical properties. Different types of modified acrylic resins employed in dentistry are reinforced resins (fiber-reinforced and high-impact resins), resins with modified chemical structure, hypoallergenic resins, enigma gum toning in denture bases, and thermoplastic resins.
- Based on application, the global denture base resins market can be divided into dental clinics, hospitals, laboratories, and others (including academics & research). In terms of revenue, the dental clinics segment is anticipated to account for a major share of the global market during the forecast period, owing to rising focus on digital dental products as well as increasing efforts toward delivering quick dental treatment.
Europe: A Key Market for Denture Base Resins
- In terms of region, the global denture base resins market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- In terms of revenue, Asia Pacific is projected to account for a major share of the global denture base resins market during the forecast period. This can be attributed to increasing disposable incomes of people in developing countries, rapidly growing geriatric population, and rising awareness about dental hygiene in the region. The market in Asia Pacific is expected to witness rapid growth during the forecast period. This can be ascribed to rising demand for denture base resins in the region.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
- Key players are consistently focusing on the development of enhanced-quality denture base resins with the objective to expand their product offerings as well as gain a competitive edge in the global denture base resins market
Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Dentsply Sirona
- Ivoclar Vivadent AG
- Keystone Industries
- AcrylX GmbH
- Feguramed GmbH
- Amann Girrbach AG
- SandS Scheftner GmbH
- Dreve group
- Vannini Dental Industry
- BEGO USA Inc.
- PSP Dental Ltd.
- GC America Inc.
Global Denture Base Resins Market: Research Scope
Global Denture Base Resins Market, by Type
- Heat-cured Acrylic Resins
- Self-curing Acrylic Resins
- Microwave-cured Denture Base Resins
- Others (Including Ultra-high-impact Denture Base Resins)
Global Denture Base Resins Market, by Application
- Dental Clinics
- Others (Academics & Research)
Global Denture Base Resins Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.