Global Dental Caries Detectors Market: Overview
Dental caries is a condition of tooth decay and cavity formation. This is one of the most common dental diseases. The condition is caused by certain types of bacteria. These bacteria produce acid which destroys tooth enamel and dentin, the layer under it and forms thick layer called plaque found in cracks, pits, grooves, and between teeth. Consequently, a cavity is created by breaking down enamel and dentin layer. Various methods used for diagnosis and detection of dental caries are X-ray, liquid dye, stain, and high technology devices such as lasers. These dental caries detector devices are used to examine the enamel structure and record any changes.
Global Dental Caries Detectors Market: Key Trends
Rise in prevalence of dental caries is a major driver of the global dental caries detectors market. According to the WHO, in 2010, prevalence of untreated caries in permanent teeth was 2.4 billion people globally. Moreover, 621 million children were affected by caries across the world in 2010. Advancement in technologies and rise in investment in R&D on new devices are the other factors boosting the growth of the global market. Surge in awareness among people about oral care and treatment also fuels the growth of the global dental caries detectors market. However, unfavorable reimbursement scenario and alternatives for detection of dental caries such as liquid dye or stain hamper the growth of the global market.
Global Dental Caries Detectors Market: Segmentation
The global dental caries detectors market can be segmented based on technology, end-user, and region. In terms of technology, the global market can be bifurcated into fluorescent technology and trans-illumination technology. Fluorescent technology was the dominant segment in 2017 owing to faster detection in carious tissues and better sensitivity toward detection. Based on end-user, the global dental caries detectors market can be classified into hospitals, dental clinics, and others (ambulatory surgery centers and dental diagnostic centers). The hospitals segment captured the largest market share in terms of revenue in 2017 and is projected to dominate the market during the forecast period. This can be attributed to lower cost of dental procedures in hospitals than private clinics and availability of more number of hospitals. Moreover, multiple specialty dentists available at hospitals is a major factor driving the segment. The dental clinics segment is anticipated to expand at a higher CAGR during the forecast period due to rise in the number of specialty clinics and inclination among people toward specialized treatments available at these clinics.
Global Dental Caries Detectors Market: Regional Analysis
In terms of region, the global dental caries detectors market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America dominated the global market in 2017 and the trend is projected to continue during the forecast period. Rise in prevalence of dental caries, presence of major players, and large number of product launches are the major factors driving the dental caries detectors market in North America. Europe and Asia Pacific are lucrative markets for dental caries detectors and expected to grow at a rapid pace from 2018 to 2026. This is attributed to rise in prevalence of dental caries and launch of new products in the regions.
Global Dental Caries Detectors Market: Competitive Landscape
The global dental caries detectors market is highly competitive due to presence of major companies. Key players operating in the global market include Quantum Dental Technologies, Inc., Acteon Group, Hu-Friedy Mfg. Co., LLC, Kavo Dental, AdDent, Inc., DentLight, Inc., Dentsply Sirona, Air Techniques, Inc., C
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the pesto sauces market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about pesto sauces market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional pesto sauces markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Pesto sauces market segments and sub-segments
- Pesto sauces market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Pesto sauces market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and pesto sauces market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent pesto sauces market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent pesto sauces market
- Important changes in pesto sauces market dynamics
- Pesto sauces market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the pesto sauces market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Pesto sauces market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional pesto sauces markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the pesto sauces market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the pesto sauces market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent pesto sauces market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.