Denim Fabric Market: Introduction
- Denim fabric is a type of cotton twill textile, typically known for its use in blue jeans and other clothing. In the beginning, denim fabric became popular among people in western countries and then, gradually all over the world.
- Consumer’s need for new denim products is unlimited. In order to meet this demand, fabric designers and manufacturers are engaged in the production of different types of denim fabric. At present, hundreds of derivatives of denim are available in the global marketplace and, at the same time, new types of denim products are being developed.
- Denim fabric is relatively heavy and it is composed of yarn of high linear density, both in warp and weft. Denim fabric comes with polyamide, Lycra, polypropylene, or polyester.
- Denim fabric is made of a colored thread and a white thread, whereas jeans is woven of two threads of the same color. Denim fabric is stronger and more expensive than jeans.
- The most common clothing made of denim fabric includes jeans, shirts, and jackets. Based on application, the global denim fabric market can be segmented into kids’ wear, men’s wear, ladies wear, and unisex wear.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of Denim Fabric Market report
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Denim Fabric Market
- In the modern world, apparel made from denim fabric, such as jackets, shirts, trousers, baby wear, and ladies wear, are becoming highly popular. Rapidly increasing demand for denim fabric from the clothing industry is anticipated to drive the global denim fabric market during the forecast period.
- New manufacturers are entering the global market for denim fabric, thereby raising the competition. This can result in availability of denim fabric at an affordable price. This factor is expected to drive the global denim fabric market in the next few years.
- However, availability of substitutes and high price of denim fabric than the other fabrics available are factors expected to hamper the global denim fabric market in the near future
Global Denim Fabric Market, by Application
- Based on application, the global denim fabric market can be segmented into kids’ wear, men’s wear, ladies wear, and unisex wear
- The global denim fabric market is driven by the rising demand for clothing and household items. Over the years, denim fabric has grabbed the attention of consumers in the clothing industry. Range of denim fabric apparel is widening day by day. Denim fabric is used in the manufacture of jackets, pants, shorts, shirts, skirts, suits, hats, belts, athletic shoes, denim wine bags, denim pencil cases, denim aprons, denim pillows, denim quilt, lampshades, and upholstery.
Asia Pacific to Dominate Global Denim Fabric Market
- In terms of region, the global denim fabric market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. In terms of production and demand, Asia Pacific is a highly lucrative region of the global denim fabric market, owing to rise in the disposable income of consumers in developing economies; increasing standards of living of people; and rapid adoption of denim fabric in the region.
- The denim fabric market in North America, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period, due to increase in the number of domestic players in end-use industries and steady technological advancements in these regions
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report on Denim Fabric Market
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Denim Fabric Market
The global denim fabric market was highly fragmented in 2019. Major players have prominent presence in the market in developing countries. Key manufacturers operating in the global denim fabric market are:
- Nandan Denim Ltd
- Santana Textiles
- Weiqiao Textile
- Partap Group
- Black Peony
- Orta Anadolu
- Jindal Worldwide
- Etco Denim
- Raymond UCO
- Bhaskar Industries
- Oswal Denims
- Xinlan Group
- Artistic Fabric Mills
- Foshan Seazon Textile and Garment
- Cone Denim
- Zhejiang Sitong Textile Fashion
- Weifang Lantian Textile
- Bafang Fabric
- KG Denim
Global Denim Fabric Market: Research Scope
Global Denim Fabric Market, by Type
- Light Denim Fabric
- Medium Denim Fabric
- Heavy Denim Fabric
Global Denim Fabric Market, by Application
- Kids’ Wear
- Men’s Wear
- Ladies Wear
- Unisex Wear
Global Denim Fabric Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.