COVID-19 Impact on Denatonium Benzoate Market
- The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted a large number of countries across the globe. Various measures introduced to deal with the pandemic such as lockdowns, fall in trade activities, and closure of various factories and workplaces in several countries could save lives. However, they carry wide-ranging economic effects that can induce an economic contagion.
- Shortage in supply of raw materials from various manufacturers of denatonium benzoate around the globe has resulted in a severe demand-supply gap. Manufacturers are further expected to be stranded on raw material orders owing to the logistics industry being significantly impacted due to the lockdown amid COVID-19.
- The shutdown in various countries across the globe has prohibited import of various components, including additives and raw materials, required for improving performance of denatonium benzoate, thereby hampering application industries
Denatonium Benzoate Market: Segmentation
- The denatonium benzoate market can be segmented based on application and region
- In terms of application, the global denatonium benzoate market can be classified into automotive chemicals, cosmetics & personal care, pesticides, paints & coatings, and others
- Based on region, market can be been divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America
Asia Pacific to Dominate Denatonium Benzoate Market
- In terms of geography, the global denatonium benzoate market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Middle East & Africa
- China, India, and Japan lead the denatonium benzoate market in Asia Pacific
- Rise in cultivation of high value crops and increase in awareness among farmers about the environmental benefits of denatonium benzoate are expected to create opportunities for market expansion in pesticide applications. Governmental policies in Asia Pacific countries such as subsidies (in certain countries up to 100% for marginal farmers) provided on fertilizers are the major factors boosting the market in the region.
- R&D investments in the development of denatonium benzoate and the installation of new production capacities by key players are also fuelling the market
- North America is the emerging region of the denatonium benzoate market. Increase in population, changing lifestyle, and improvement in disposable income are reasons driving the denatonium benzoate market in the region.
- The denatonium benzoate market in Europe, particularly in countries such as the U.K., Germany, and France, has been expanding significantly due to rapid industrialization. Norway and the Netherlands are also expected to contribute significantly to the denatonium benzoate market. Growth of the market in Europe can be ascribed to favorable government policies in the region.
- Demand for denatonium benzoate is expected to increase in Latin America and Middle East & Africa in the near future, led by growth in standard of living of people in these regions
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Denatonium Benzoate Market
Key manufacturers operating in the global denatonium benzoate market include:
- Aversion Technologies, Inc.
- C-Tech Corporation
- Hubei Artec Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Johnson Matthey PLC
- Nikita Transphase Adducts Pvt. Ltd.
- PMC Specialties Group
- SENTINALCO s.a.
- Rachit Pharmachem Private Limited
Global Denatonium Benzoate Market: Research Scope
Global Denatonium Benzoate Market, by Application
- Automotive Chemicals
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Paints & Coatings
Global Denatonium Benzoate Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Denatonium Benzoate: Introduction
- Denatonium benzoate is a bittering agent, which is used to give a bitter taste to toxic products in order to make the product more difficult to ingest. Examples of products that contain denatonium benzoate are detergents, floor cleaners, paint strippers, and toilet cleaners.
- In recent years, denatonium benzoate has been heavily promoted for inclusion in household products, gardening products, and cosmetics to prevent accidental ingestions by children
- New technological advancement has enabled more economical and more efficient denatonium benzoate products, creating opportunities for denatonium benzoate in automotive chemicals and pesticide applications
- Increase in demand for highly efficient fertilizers, favorable government regulations, and rise in the investments by key players are factors propelling the market
- Denatonium benzoate appears to be safe when used at low concentrations as an aversive agent. However, there exists limited data about whether aversive agents have an impact on either the number or the severity of pediatric ingestions, and its use should not be a substitute for other preventive measures such as child-resistant closures.
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.