Demolition Robot Market: Introduction
- Demolition machines or robots are used in the construction industry to demolish buildings at the end of their lifecycle. These mobile robots are a new form of professional service robots and leverage a variety of tools such as crushers, breakers, drills or buckets to break through building materials. Demolition robots are specially designed equipment which can be operated with the help of remote control. Demolition robots are comparatively safe compared to the manual demolition of a concrete structure.
Key Drivers of the Global Demolition Robot Market
- Rising labor wages and modernization of the construction industry are driving the demolition robot market. The market is expected to grow in the near future, due to advanced technologies and introduction of efficient performance robots in the global construction machinery market. Growing demand for demolition robots in emerging economies in reconstruction and construction services industry is a factor driving the growth of the demolition robot market.
- Rising demand for reconstruction in urban areas in developed and emerging economies is driving the demolition robot market. Growing infrastructure projects in developed and emerging economies has also been influencing the demolition robot market. Declining workforce availability in the construction industry is being replaced by demolition robots at a significant rate, which is projected to fuel the demolition robot market.
Factors Restraining the Global Demolition Robot Market
- Lack of awareness regarding the benefits of demolition robots over manual work is a major factor that can hinder the growth of the demolition robot market.
- High cost of the demolition robots may hamper the growth of the market.
Demolition Robot Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global demolition robot market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the demolition robot market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the demolition robot market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America demolition robot market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America accounted for largest share of the global demolition robot market due to the growing infrastructure projects in the region. Growing urbanization is helping in boosting the infrastructure in sectors such as power and transport, which is a prime driving factor of the demolition robot market in North America.
- The demolition robot market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand rapidly during the forecast period due to the rising construction and tunneling activities in the region. Rising labor wages and modernization of the construction industry have increased demand for automatic demolition machines. This is expected to impact the demolition robot market in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Companies in the demolition robot market are focusing on becoming more proficient and developing products with advanced technologies which will enhance their competitive advantage and enhance their market share globally. Companies are focusing on innovations and developing low cost and efficient demolition robots which help to propel the global sale of demolition robots and enabling partnerships, agreements, and acquisitions to expand presence in the market.
In February 2019, Brokk, announced the launch of the new remote controlled demolition equipment, Brokk 300. It has SmartConcept technological features for better reliability and maintainability. It mainly consists of three features: SmartRemote, SmartPower, and SmartDesign.
A few of the key players operating in the global demolition robot market are:
- Fujita Corporation
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Husqvarna Motorcycles
- SHERPA Mini-loaders B.V.
- STANLEY Infrastructure
- TopTec Benelux BVBA
Global Demolition Robot Market: Research Scope
Global Demolition Robot Market, by Type
Global Demolition Robot Market, by End-use Industry
- Household and Commercial Buildings
- Others (Road & Infrastructure, etc.)
Global Demolition Robot Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global demolition robot market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.