Demolition Equipment Market: Introduction
- The task of demolition is becoming tougher by the day. Advances in engineering has enabled manufacturers to develop equipment that are not only robust and sturdy but also ensure the safety of operators. New hydraulics have been incorporated in demolition equipment, the working range of machines has been expanded, and their uptime has seen vast improvement over the years. The market for demolition equipment is expected to expand significantly during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of Global Demolition Equipment Market
- Rise in popularity of machine-mounted machinery for demolition has been a key trend driving the demolition market. Advances in the way methodology and equipment are used for high-scale demolition, new technologies have come to the fore and reduced the time spent onsite as well as cost. Rapid pace of urbanization is estimated to further propel the market for demolition equipment during the forecast period.
- The concept of smart cities has been gaining traction in numerous countries globally for the last few years. This has fueled the demand for demolition equipment to demolish aging infrastructure. Increased spending of governments in reconstruction works in these countries is fueling the sales of demolition equipment and subsequently, is estimated to propel its demand during the forecast period.
- The demolition equipment market has witnessed consistent evolution of technologies that can cater to the requirements of end-users. Countries where demolitions are common, such as earthquake-prone nations, have shaped the demand dynamic of the overall demolition equipment market. Manufacturers have also expanded their foothold by offering a range of services, which in turn is expected to boost the market during the forecast period. Industrial robotics has paved the way for new technological avenues in the demolition equipment market. This is expected to drive the market for demolition equipment during the forecast period.
- Remotely controlled demolition equipment have been gaining popularity in the demolition equipment market. This has been driving the demand for state-of-the-art electrical systems to improve the performance of demolition equipment. Manufacturers have been focusing on making electrical system powerful enough to support the high-performance requirements of demolition works, particularly in the mining industry. Changing demands underpin the constant feature advancements by prominent manufacturers, which is expected to drive the market for demolition equipment during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific and Europe to Hold Major Share of Global Demolition Equipment Market
- In terms of geography, the Demolition Equipment market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Asia Pacific is a highly lucrative region of the global market, due to rising investments in infrastructure development in the region. Furthermore, Europe has also been a potentially lucrative region of the demolition equipment market. Technological advancements in machine-mounted machinery are helping cement the potential of the market in the region.
Key Players Operating in Global Demolition Equipment Market
- AB Volvo
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Doosan Corporation
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Hughes & Salvidge Limited
- Hyundai Construction Equipment India Pvt. Ltd.
- Kobelco Construction Machinery Europe B.V.
- Komatsu Europe International N.V.
- Liebherr Group
- McClung-Logan Equipment Company, Inc.
Global Demolition Equipment Market: Research Scope
Global Demolition Equipment Market, by Machine Attachment Type
- Backhoe Loaders
- Wheel Loaders
- Material Handlers
- Hydraulic Excavators
- Others (Track Loaders, etc.)
Global Demolition Equipment Market, by Weight Capacity
- Up to 50 tons
- 50 tons to 100 tons
- 100 tons to 150 tons
- Above 150 tons
Global Demolition Equipment Market, by End-use Industry
- Road Construction
- Building Construction
- Others (Government and Institutions, etc.)
Global Demolition Equipment Market, by Price
Global Demolition Equipment Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Demolition Equipment Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.