Dehydrated Garlic Market - Introduction
Being a ubiquitous spice across the world, garlic makes a crucial ingredient in the customary and contemporary food recipes to enhance their flavors. Increasing trends of consuming frozen foods and promising growth witnessed by the canned food industry, there has been a visible demand for food ingredients with long life shelf and abundant availability. As a result, dehydrated garlic is gradually besetting the popularity of fresh garlic, which has a relatively short shelf life, seasonal availability, and fluctuating prices. This has shifted the attention of food manufacturers and consumers towards dehydrated garlic, given its ease of storage and transportation.
Dehydrated garlic is finding extensive application in snack foods, stuffing mixes, meat products, gravies, soups, salsa sauce, gourmet sauces, fast foods, and as seasoning in the food and beverage industry, on the back of its strong flavor and retained nutritional values from the raw garlic. With food and industry undergoing innovation at a consistent pace and this spice being a flavor stimulating ingredient, the global dehydrated garlic market is likely to secure lucrative growth opportunities in the forthcoming years.
Dehydrated Garlic Market – Novel Developments
Some of the key players operating in the global dehydrated garlic market comprise of Chiping ShengKang Foodstuff Co., Ltd, Royal (Jinxiang) Garlic Co., Ltd., Xuzhou Liming Food Co., Ltd., V.T. Foods Pvt. Ltd., Krushi Food Industries, Oceanic Foods Limited, Handan Green & Healthy Dehydrated Vegetables Food Co., Ltd., Daksh Foods Pvt. Ltd., B.C. Foods (Shandong) Co., Ltd., Garlico Industries Ltd., Jinxiang Huihe, Henan Sunny Foodstuff Co., Ltd., Hong Freezing and Storing Co., Ltd of Jinxiang County, Angsu Xinghua Hengsheng Food Co., Ltd., Laiwu Yuan Yang Fruit and Vegetable Co., Ltd., Jiangsu Dingneng Food Co., Ltd., Shreeji, M.N. Dehydrated Foods, Indradhanushya Enterprises, Sunrise Export, Garlico Industries Ltd., Viji Foods, Knoxx Foods, and Prime Agro Food Products, among others. Below are some innovations brought in by these significant players in the global dehydrated garlic market.
- Knoxx Foods, a significant company in the dehydrated garlic market, recently launched Foodcraft dehydrated garlic, which is available in customized grain sizes to meet the demands of the consumers.
- Kangaroo Island Fresh Garlic, based at the Stokes Bay in Australia, recently invested in dehydration equipment for garlic which is competent to make garlic salt, garlic powder, and garlic granules devoid of any preservatives and additives.
Dehydrated Garlic Market - Dynamics
Asia Pacific to Remain an Affluent Region for the Growth of the Dehydrated Garlic Market
Asia Pacific makes a lucrative region for the growth of the dehydrated garlic market, on the back of large raw garlic producing capabilities of China and India. These countries enjoy a high concentration of manufacturers developing dehydrated garlic and chasing innovation in their products, in order to sustain their position in this domain. As a result, the dehydrated garlic market in the Asia Pacific region is predicted to remain an prosperous region, followed by North America and Europe.
Commercial Benefits of Dehydrated Garlic Over Fresh Garlic to Bolster Sales Prospects
Garlic has always been seen as a medicinal food, which helps in maintaining circulatory health, controlling diabetes, preventing skin diseases and fat control. As a result, increasing health consciousness among consumers is expected to bolster the demand for garlic. However, the limitations of fresh garlic over dehydrated garlic such as tedious peeling/chopping and short life span are expected to favor the growth of the global dehydrated garlic market.
Dehydrated garlic is available in various forms such as granules, flakes, powdered, chopped, and minced, which further makes it easier to use. Busy lifestyle of consumers is responsible for creating a notable rise in the demand for ready-to-eat products and dehydrated garlic being used in a plethora of recipes is anticipated to bolster growth prospects of this ingredient. Analyzing a host of these factors, the global dehydrated garlic market is estimated to evolve as a high-value market.
Dehydrated Garlic Market – Segmentation
The dehydrated garlic market can be categorized on the basis of form, varieties, and end use.
Dehydrated Garlic Market - Form
Depending on the form, the global dehydrated garlic market is divided into:
Dehydrated Garlic Market - Varieties
On the basis of the varieties, the global dehydrated garlic market is classified into:
Dehydrated Garlic Market – End Use
Based on the end use, the dehydrated garlic market can be bifurcated into:
- Sauces, Soups, Salad Dressings, Gravies, etc.
- Frozen Foods
- Snack Foods
- Meat and Processed Foods
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the dehydrated garlic market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about dehydrated garlic market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the dehydrated garlic market, including but not limited to: Regional dehydrated garlic markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Dehydrated garlic market segments and sub-segments
- Dehydrated garlic market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Dehydrated garlic market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis of the dehydrated garlic market covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and dehydrated garlic market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent dehydrated garlic market of dehydrated market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market of dehydrated garlic
- Important changes in dehydrated garlic market dynamics
- Dehydrated garlic market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the dehydrated garlic market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Dehydrated garlic market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional dehydrated garlic markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the dehydrated garlic market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the dehydrated garlic market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent dehydrated garlic market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
Dehydrated Garlic Flakes
Dried Garlic Granules
Dehydrated Vegetable Market