Global Decorative Wallpaper Market
- A wallpaper is used to beautify the interior walls of residential or commercial establishments. A decorative wallpaper is more beautiful than an ordinary wallpaper and is used in interior decoration.
- Decorative wallpapers are made of various materials of which wallpapers made of non-woven material are very popular. In general, pre-pasted decorative wallpapers are water-activated and easily stick to the walls when pressed. Decorative pre-pasted wallpapers need to be wetted for 10 minutes which activates the glue or adhesive on a pre-pasted decorative wall paper.
- Retailers sell decorative wallpapers as single roll, double roll, and triple roll.
Global Decorative Wallpaper Market: Dynamics
Rise in global real estate market
Rise in global construction industry has led to increase in building construction which is driving the global real estate market. Rise in population, increase in disposable income, scarcity of space, and change in lifestyle is increasing residential construction across emerging countries such as China, India, and other Asia Pacific countries. Decorative wallpapers change the appearance and feel of interior walls a house. More and more consumers in emerging countries are using decorative wallpapers to decorate their homes. Thus, rise in sale of decorative wallpapers in Asia Pacific countries is increasing the global demand for decorative wallpapers.
Rise in demand for decorative wallpaper from millennial consumers
Decorative wallpapers are a good substitute to wall painting. When consumers use decorative wallpaper, a room appears to have a very different feel than is possible by painting the walls of the room. Wallpapers are highly durable and last for a long time. Today’s millennial consumers want their interiors to reflect their personal likes and feelings. A decorative wallpaper fulfills this consumer desire and provides a personal touch to their homes.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Decorative Wallpaper Market: Regional Analysis
Asia Pacific to hold prominent share of the global decorative wallpaper market
- Geographically, the global decorative wallpaper market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The market in North America is broken down and analyzed at country-level, which includes the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Similarly, the decorative wallpaper market in Europe can be divided into country level, covering Germany, France, the U.K., and Rest of Europe. The decorative wallpaper market in Asia Pacific includes China, India, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. The analysis of the decorative wallpaper market in Middle East & Africa includes South Africa, GCC countries, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The decorative wallpaper market in South America can be segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period.
Global Decorative Wallpaper Market: Competitive Landscape
The global decorative wallpaper market consists of a large number of companies operating in more than one region. Competition is strong among global and regional players operating in the decorative wallpaper market. A few key players operating in the market are:
- York Wallcoverings
- Romosa Wallcoverings
- Burke Décor
- Muraspec Wallcoverings
- Asian Paints Ltd.
- Wallquest Inc.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Decorative Wallpaper Market, ask for a customized report
Global Decorative Wallpaper Market: Segmentation
The global decorative wallpaper market can be segmented based on:
- Material Type
- Adhesive Coating
- Distribution Channel
- Purchase Type
Global Decorative Wallpaper Market, by Material Type
- Vinyl/ PVC
- Others (Wood, Metallic, Velvet, Mica, Yarn, Beads, etc.)
Global Decorative Wallpaper Market, by Adhesive Coating
Global Decorative Wallpaper Market, by End-use
Global Decorative Wallpaper Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Decorative Wallpaper Market, by Purchase Type
- Single Roll
- Multiple Rolls
The report on the global decorative wallpaper market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on segments of the global decorative wallpaper market across regions.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.