Global Decorative Wallpaper Market
- A wallpaper is used to beautify the interior walls of residential or commercial establishments. A decorative wallpaper is more beautiful than an ordinary wallpaper and is used in interior decoration.
- Decorative wallpapers are made of various materials of which wallpapers made of non-woven material are very popular. In general, pre-pasted decorative wallpapers are water-activated and easily stick to the walls when pressed. Decorative pre-pasted wallpapers need to be wetted for 10 minutes which activates the glue or adhesive on a pre-pasted decorative wall paper.
- Retailers sell decorative wallpapers as single roll, double roll, and triple roll.
Global Decorative Wallpaper Market: Dynamics
Rise in global real estate market
Rise in global construction industry has led to increase in building construction which is driving the global real estate market. Rise in population, increase in disposable income, scarcity of space, and change in lifestyle is increasing residential construction across emerging countries such as China, India, and other Asia Pacific countries. Decorative wallpapers change the appearance and feel of interior walls a house. More and more consumers in emerging countries are using decorative wallpapers to decorate their homes. Thus, rise in sale of decorative wallpapers in Asia Pacific countries is increasing the global demand for decorative wallpapers.
Rise in demand for decorative wallpaper from millennial consumers
Decorative wallpapers are a good substitute to wall painting. When consumers use decorative wallpaper, a room appears to have a very different feel than is possible by painting the walls of the room. Wallpapers are highly durable and last for a long time. Today’s millennial consumers want their interiors to reflect their personal likes and feelings. A decorative wallpaper fulfills this consumer desire and provides a personal touch to their homes.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Decorative Wallpaper Market: Regional Analysis
Asia Pacific to hold prominent share of the global decorative wallpaper market
- Geographically, the global decorative wallpaper market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- The market in North America is broken down and analyzed at country-level, which includes the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Similarly, the decorative wallpaper market in Europe can be divided into country level, covering Germany, France, the U.K., and Rest of Europe. The decorative wallpaper market in Asia Pacific includes China, India, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. The analysis of the decorative wallpaper market in Middle East & Africa includes South Africa, GCC countries, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The decorative wallpaper market in South America can be segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period.
Global Decorative Wallpaper Market: Competitive Landscape
The global decorative wallpaper market consists of a large number of companies operating in more than one region. Competition is strong among global and regional players operating in the decorative wallpaper market. A few key players operating in the market are:
- York Wallcoverings
- Romosa Wallcoverings
- Burke Décor
- Muraspec Wallcoverings
- Asian Paints Ltd.
- Wallquest Inc.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Decorative Wallpaper Market, ask for a customized report
Global Decorative Wallpaper Market: Segmentation
The global decorative wallpaper market can be segmented based on:
- Material Type
- Adhesive Coating
- Distribution Channel
- Purchase Type
Global Decorative Wallpaper Market, by Material Type
- Vinyl/ PVC
- Others (Wood, Metallic, Velvet, Mica, Yarn, Beads, etc.)
Global Decorative Wallpaper Market, by Adhesive Coating
Global Decorative Wallpaper Market, by End-use
Global Decorative Wallpaper Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Decorative Wallpaper Market, by Purchase Type
- Single Roll
- Multiple Rolls
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.