Decal Paper: Introduction
- Global demand for decal paper has been rising at a rapid pace owing to the popularity of crafty designs on glass, porcelain, and fiber. A number of products and items in the immediate surroundings of people are emblazoned with crafty prints and designs, and a lot of such printing is done via decal paper. Demand for decal paper has been rising of late, as decal printing has been adopted in several industries. Decal paper is a special type of paper that is emblazoned with various designs that are then superimposed or transferred to another surface such as porcelain or glass. Hence, the ability of decal paper to leave distinct and colorful impressions on other surfaces has popularized the use of the former, especially in the design sector. Thus, the global decal paper market is anticipated to expand significantly in the next few years.
- The global decal paper market is expected to expand notably over the next few years, led by the rise in adoption of decal printing in several design-oriented industries
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Decal Paper Market
- The decal paper market has developed significantly in the recent years. This can be primarily ascribed to the rise in need to emblazon prints on glassware and metals. Cutleries and utensils are often decorated with attractive prints. This plays a major role in driving the demand for decal printing. Hence, the global decal paper market is expected to expand significantly in the next few years. Rise in usage of decal paper to print attractive designs on wood-ware or to watermark signs and logos on them is driving the global decal paper market.
- The use of decal printing to shadow designs, logos, or information on metallic objects or devices offers commendable growth opportunities in the global decal paper market. Furthermore, the use of decal printing to emblazon information on ceramics and household items has increased globally. This, in turn, is anticipated to drive the demand for global decal paper.
Decal Paper: Type Segment
- In terms of type, the global decal paper market can be segmented into laser decal paper, inkjet decal paper, and tattoo decal paper
- The laser decal paper segment is expected to account for significant share of the global decal paper market during the forecast period. It is anticipated to be followed by the inkjet decal paper segment.
Decal paper: Application Segment
- In terms of application, the global decal paper market can be divided into textile, ceramics, household items, automotive, and building materials
- The textile segment is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. It is projected to be followed by the ceramics segment.
- The building materials segment is likely to expand at a healthy CAGR during the forecast period, owing to the increase in building & construction activities across the globe
Covid-19 Impact on Decal Paper Market
- On January 30, 2020, the International Health Regulations Emergency Committee of the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak a public health emergency of international concern. Originating in China, the virus has spread to at least 213 countries and territories around the world.
- Several governments and private sector businesses are operating at a limited capacity or have ceased operations completely due to recent events surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic
- Manufacture of various consumer goods and other products across the globe has come to a halt due to the unavailability of raw materials, shortage of labor, etc. This is expected to hamper the decal paper market.
Asia Pacific to Dominate Decal Paper Market
- In terms of region, the global decal paper market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific dominated the decal paper market in 2020. This trend is anticipated to continue during the forecast period. This can be ascribed to the use of decal printing in the manufacture of toys, tackles and fishing rods, motorbikes, and crafts. The decal paper market in North America is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Decal Paper Market
The global decal paper market was consolidated in 2020. Major players have prominent presence in developed and developing countries. Key manufacturers operating in the global decal paper market include:
- Image Transfers Inc.
- Stechcol Ceramic Crafts Development (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
- Hemmi Papilio Supplies LLC
- Tullis Russell Coaters
- Bel Inc.
- Chengdu Jitian Decal Print
- Lazertran Ltd.
- Glitters (India) Ltd.
- One Step Papers
Global Decal paper Market: Research Scope
Global Decal Paper Market, by Type
- Laser Decal Paper
- Inkjet Decal Paper
- Tattoo Decal Paper
Global Decal Paper Market, by Application
- Household Items
- Building Materials
Global Decal Paper Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.