Deburring Tools Market: Introduction
- Milling, grinding, turning, or engraving are the most common machining operations that produce burrs. Deburring tools are commonly used to remove burrs and smooth parting lines, protuberance, and pointed edges formed by machining or the casting process on the surface of a work piece. A deburring tool enhances the functioning and quality of the wood and metal pieces, making them cost effective. Deburring tools are available in two options: hand deburring tool and automatic deburring tool. The deburring tools market is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Deburring Tools Market
- The increasing demand for wooden furniture from consumers is expected to propel the demand for deburring tools as the wooden furniture industry is the predominant end-use industry for deburring tools. The growth in demand for wooden furniture is expected to drive the demand for deburring tools during the forecast period. Furthermore, craftsmen globally are focused on expanding traditional crafts internationally. They need deburring tools for sculpturing work. This is expected to drive the demand for deburring tools from the woodworking industry during the forecast period.
- Deburring tools are used in metal working industries that provide services and parts to various industries such as automotive, aerospace, and construction. This is expected to provide opportunities to manufacturers of deburring tools to invest in research and development and expand their product portfolio by providing innovative and automated deburring tools. The market for automated deburring tools is thus expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period.
Restraints of the Global Deburring Tools Market
- The Covid-19 pandemic had a negative impact on the global deburring tools market. The spread of Coronavirus led to lockdowns to stop the virus from spreading further. This resulted in closure of automobile industries, metal fabrication, and construction, and supply chain disruptions, which impacted availability of products on time. These factors affected the growth of the global deburring tools market.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Deburring Tools Market
- In terms of region, the deburring tools market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is expected to dominate the global deburring tools market during the forecast period due to significant presence of manufacturing and metal industries which are the primary end-use industries of deburring tools and expected to contribute significantly to its demand in the region. Moreover, in the automobile sector, applications such as removing burr and marking account for major sales of deburring tools.
- Furthermore, the Asia Pacific market is expected to expand at the highest CAGR during the forecast period and is one of the most significant deburring tools markets. Asian countries such as China, Malaysia, Singapore, and India are known for their attractive wooden architecture and have many wooden architecture industries which are major end-users of deburring tools. Presence of numerous manufacturing and handcrafting industries in the region will drive the demand for deburring tools in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in the Global Deburring Tools Market
Major players operating in the global deburring tools market include:
- APEX Machine Group
- KREUZ Co., Ltd.
- Noga Engineering & Technology Ltd
- ATI Industrial Automation
- XEBEC Technology
- Gravostar Technology
- Assfalg GmbH
- Aks Teknik
Global Deburring Tools Market: Research Scope
Global Deburring Tools Market, by Type
- Hand Deburring Tools
- Automatic Deburring Tools
Global Deburring Tools Market, by End-use
- Automotive Industry
- Metal Finishing Industry
- Woodworking Industry
- Other (Maintenance Industry, etc.)
Global Deburring Tools Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Deburring Tools Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America