DC to DC Switching Regulators Market - Introduction
- DC to DC switching regulators are used as voltage regulators in which switching elements are used to transform the incoming power supply into pulsed voltage. The power supply is turned on the switch (MOSFET) until the required voltage level is reached. Once the voltage is reached to the predetermined level, the switch element automatically turns off the power supply which helps to reduce the heat generated by the regulator and improves the efficiency of DC to DC switching regulators.
- The DC to DC switching regulator performs this action repeatedly at high speed which helps to reduce the noise and heat generated during the process. Switching regulators are used in electronic devices such as video game platforms, portable phones, digital cameras, robots, and personal computer devices.
- DC to DC switching regulators helpelectronic device manufacturers to improve the performance of the devices and increase the efficiency of the regulators. The major application of switching regulators is to control the output voltage from switch mode power supplies.
Key Drivers and Restraints Global DC to DC Switching Regulators Market
- The electronic device manufacturing industry is generating demand for more accurate regulators to use in laptops, mobiles, and other electronic devices. Switching regulators are used to enhance the performance of devices by reducing the heat level. The growing demand for thinner and advance devices are expected to fuel the market demand for DC to DC switching regulators.
- Increasing demand for switching regulators creates revenue opportunities for regulator manufacturers. Manufacturers are expected to provide advance DC to DC switching regulators to boost the performance of the devices which helps them to maintain their dominance in the market.
- The complicated design of the DC to DC switching regulator requires addition parts and during the process, the switching regulators produce noise. This is expected to restraint the growth of the market.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our report brochure here
DC to DC Switching Regulators Market – Competitive Landscape
- Arrow Electronics, Inc.
- Founded in 1935, Arrow Electronics, Inc. has its headquarters in Centennial, Colorado, the U.S. Arrow Electronics, Inc. is a provider of services, products, and solutions to commercial users, and the company’s enterprise computing solutions provides innovative IT solutions for complex business challenges.
- Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- Founded in 1944, Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is based inKyoto Prefecture, Japan. The company is a global leader in the manufacture, design, and supply of leading edge electronic components,DC to DC switching regulators, advanced electronic materials, and high-density modules with multi-functional.
- XP Power Limited
- Incorporated in1988, XP PowerLimited is based in Commonwealth Drive, Singapore. The company is a global provider of power supply solutions majorly in Asia, North America, and Europe.The company offers DC to DC switching regulators, converters, LED drivers, EMI filters, and high voltage power supplies. The company also provides solutions in radio frequency power supplies to the semiconductors and photovoltaic sector.
Regional analysis of the global DC to DC switching regulators market:
- Based on region, the global DC to DC switching regulators market can be segmented into Middle East & Africa, South America, North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. North America is expected to be the dominant region in the DC to DC switching regulators market in terms of market share and revenue growth, due to increasing demand for electronic equipment such as smartphones, laptops, and other electronic devices.
- Asia Pacific is expected to offer significant growth opportunity for market players of DC to DC switching regulators during the forecast period because of increasing investment by major smartphone and laptop manufacturers in the Asia Pacific region to increase their smartphone market share. The increasing demand for electronic devices impacts the demand for DC to DC switching regulators.
Key Players Operating in Global DC to DC Switching Regulators Market:
The global DC to DC switching regulators market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Arrow Electronics, Inc.
- Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- XP Power Limited
- Digi-Key Electronics.
- Rohm Semiconductor
- Minmax Technology Co., Ltd.
- Maxim Integrated
- Semtech Corporation.
DC to DC Switching Regulators Market – Segmentation
- Sales Channel
DC toDC Switching Regulators Market Segmentation – By Type
DC toDC Switching Regulators Market Segmentation – By Application
- Remote Sensing
- Scientific Research
DC toDC Switching Regulators Market Segmentation – By Sales Channel
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
Global DC to DC Switching Regulators Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Switching DC/DC Converter
- Power Switch
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.