Data Cleansing Tools Market: Introduction
- Data cleansing tools are used to manage, analyze, and scrub data from various sources, such as IoT (Internet of Things) devices, database, emails, and social media logs. In addition, data cleansing tools remove issues such as formatting redundancies and errors, in order to make the data less accessible and accurate. Data cleansing tools support IT teams to access data management services, so as to clean up messy data and transform data from one format to another. Data cleansing tools are interactive solutions that can clean large amount of unwanted data at once.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has been a primary catalyst for the expansion and rising adoption of data cleansing tools. Governments of various countries across the world have imposed lockdowns to curb the spread of the disease. This has prompted providers of data cleansing tools to offer data cleansing solutions to support remote working during the pandemic outbreak. Additionally, data cleansing tools maintain reliable data through a sophisticated cleansing framework using remote channels. This, in turn, is expected to boost the global data cleansing tools market. Moreover, companies can standardize their unstructured or structured data during the COVID-19 outbreak within a single platform, which is expected to create significant opportunity for the global data cleansing tools market.
Global Data Cleansing Tools Market: Market Dynamics
- Rise in need for data cleansing tools to improve the completeness of data in data centers is expected to boost the global data cleansing tools market
- Increasing need for data cleansing tools across enterprises to remove duplicate, incorrect, inaccurate, and irrelevant data from databases, marketing & mailing lists, and spreadsheets, is projected to boost the data cleansing tools market.
- The growing penetration of internet and smart devices across governments, IT & telecom, and banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI) among others, is expected to trigger the growth of the data cleansing tools market.
- Increasing volume of business data is expected to boost the growth of the data cleansing tools market.
- Increasing use of external data sources across enterprises during the COVID-19 outbreak is expected to fuel the growth of the data cleansing tools market over the forecast period.
- However, lack of awareness acts as a major restraining factor for the growth of the data cleansing tools market.
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Data Cleansing Tools Market
- In terms of region, the global data cleansing tools market can be divided into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is expected to lead the global data cleansing tools market during the forecast period, due to the presence of well-established players offering data cleansing tools and solutions in the U.S. and Canada.
- The data cleansing tools market in Europe is anticipated to expand, due to rising interest in data quality improvement solutions and growing focus on data driven strategic and technical decision making practices in the region.
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold a significant share of the global data cleansing tools market in the near future due to growing focus on maintaining standard data quality discipline across enterprises and data centers in countries such as China, Japan, Singapore, Australia, and India. This is projected to fuel the data cleansing tools market in Asia Pacific.
Global Data Cleansing Tools Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Data Cleansing Tools Market
Companies operating in the global data cleansing tools market are increasingly investing in research and development activities to develop new and innovative techniques to provide data cleansing tools solutions. The global data cleansing tools market is highly fragmented, with the presence of numerous manufacturers in developed and developing regions. Key players operating in the global data cleansing tools market include:
- IBM Corporation
- SAP SE
- SAS Institute Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Xplenty Inc.
- Google LLC
- Salesforce.com, Inc.
- Informatica LLC
- TIBCO Software Inc.
- Rivery Technologies LTD.
- Klipfolio Inc.
Global Data Cleansing Tools Market: Research Scope
Global Data Cleansing Tools Market Segmentation, by Component
- Professional Service
- Training & Consulting
- Support & Maintenance
- Managed Service
Global Data Cleansing Tools Market Segmentation, by Deployment
Global Data Cleansing Tools Market Segmentation, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprise
- Large Enterprise
Global Data Cleansing Tools Market Segmentation, by Data Type
- Customer Data
- Product Data
- Financial Data
- Compliance Data
- Supplier Data
Global Data Cleansing Tools Market Segmentation, by Industry
- IT & Telecom
- Energy & Utilities
- Retail and E-commerce
- Media and Entertainment
Global Data Cleansing Tools Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Data Scrubbing Tool
- Data Quality Tools