Global Data Center Transformation Market: Overview
The Change of data center transformation market applications from server/consumer architecture generation to the cloud architecture generation expected to boost growth of this market in coming years. Also, growing data center traffic is anticipated to propel growth of the data center transformation market.
On the other hand, regulatory and portability compliance issue likely to restrain growth of this market in near future.
On the basis of Tier type segment, Tier 4 Type of data center likely to hold major share in the global market for data center transformation. The tier 4 has advanced functionality and majorly utilized by the large data center. This is likely to be the key factor contributing to the growth of this market in near future.
The report offers in-depth analysis of the global data center transformation market along with the overall revenue generated by the key players. The report also presents major growth drivers and restraints of this market. The study presents the segmental and regional analysis of this market.
Global Data Center Transformation Market: Trends and Opportunities
The rising data center transformation spending positively fuel growth of the global market for data center transformation in coming years. Also, rising investment in data center technologies around the globe is another factor influencing growth of this market. In addition growing number of data centers are further fuel demand for data center transformation market in near future.
Global Data Center Transformation Market: Regional Outlook
On the basis of geography, North America to dominate the global market for data center transformation due to increasing adoption of associated service. The presence of large number of players likely to boost growth of this region in coming years. The APAC region is likely to offer promising opportunity in the global market for data center transformation market.
Global Data Center Transformation Market: Companies Mentioned
The report presents prominent players operating in the global data center transformation market in coming years. Some of the players include NTT Communications (Japan), IBM (US), HCL Technologies (India), Accenture (Ireland), Hitachi (Japan), Cisco Systems (US), Tech Mahindra (India), and Insight Enterprise (US). The manufacturers are mainly focused key strategies like merger and acquisitions in order to maintain foothold in this market. The players are majorly focused toward new product launch in order to strengthen their presence across the globe.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.