Data Center Solutions: Introduction
- Data center solutions refer to solutions and services that are used to create and maintain a data center. Solutions include various equipment, such as routers, storage systems, servers, and firewalls, as well as other supporting infrastructure such as batteries, cooling systems, cabling, economizers, and generators. Moreover, services include configuration, installation, and technical support.
- Increasing adoption of energy-efficient power and cooling solutions to transform traditional data centers to advanced data centers is driving the global data center solutions market
- Increase in demand for e-commerce and online retail has boosted the demand for data centers. Additionally, new digital landscapes and industry automation are booming across the world, and these create a huge amount of data, which in turn fuels the need to manage and store data. This is estimated to significantly fuel the data center solutions market during the forecast period.
- The global data center solutions market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to a rise in the number of data centers across the globe
Global Data Center Solutions Market: Dynamics
Global Data Center Solutions Market: Key Drivers
- A growing amount of data consumed by various industries, including BFSI, IT & telecom, government, and healthcare has led to an increase in the demand for data storage. This, in turn, is boosting the demand for data centers and subsequently, driving the global data center solutions market.
- Increasing data storage requirements along with the rising need to maximize revenues and minimize the operation cost of data centers is estimated to further augment the global data center solutions market during the forecast period
- However, high capital investment is required to build infrastructure, which is a major restraint for the data center solutions market
- Development in data center infrastructure, growing deployment of green data center solutions, and adoption of own data centers by organizations across the globe are expected to provide significant opportunity for the market in the near future.
- The emergence of AI in cooling and power technologies to decrease the power needed for cooling purposes is also as a key trend witnessed in the market. For instance, AI Company, DeepMind is working with Google, LLC to develop an AI algorithm to improve the energy efficiency of Google’s data centers.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Data Center Solutions Market
- Increase in number of cases of COVID-19 across the globe is resulting in an economic slowdown. Hence, demand for digital and advanced technology solutions is increasing across all sectors around the globe. Moreover, an increase in the volume of data is witnessed due to a rise in the number of online businesses during this pandemic. Consequently, the demand for data center solutions is increasing in order to fulfill the requirement. This is projected to boost the data center solutions market in the next few years.
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Data Center Solutions Market
- In terms of region, the global data center solutions market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominated the global data center solutions market. The presence of developed economies, such as the United States and Canada to witness the highest growth due to the technological transformations of data centers.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to a rise I n the number of data centers and rapid development of infrastructure in the region.
Global Data Center Solutions Market: Competition Landscape
Several players are active in the data center solutions market with a strong presence. Vendors of the data center solutions market are focused on various growth strategies such as partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, new product launches, and business expansions to strengthen their geographic presence and solutions portfolios to cater to the needs of the market.
Key players operating in the global data center solutions market include:
- Schneider Electric
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Rittal GmbH & Co. Kg
- Black Box Corporation
- Eaton Corporation
- Delta Electronics Inc.
- Tripp Lite
- Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.
- Siemens AG
Global Data Center Solutions Market: Research Scope
Global Data Center Solutions Market, by Electrical Solution
- Power Distribution and Measurement
- Power Backup
- Cabling Infrastructure
Global Data Center Solutions Market, by Mechanical Solution
- Air Conditioning
- Cooling Tower
- Server Cooling
- Management System
Global Data Center Solutions Market, by Service
- System Integration
Global Data Center Solutions Market, by Data Center Type
- Mid-size Data Center
- Enterprise Data Center
- Large Data Center
Global Data Center Solutions Market, by Vertical
- Telecom and IT
Global Data Center Solutions Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.