Data Center Logical Security: Introduction
- Data center logical security is the solution that provides protection to the system in data centers. Data center logical security includes authentication, user identification, access rights, and password access.
- High rate of adoption of data servers in the BFSI sector and rising infrastructure development in the telecom sector are driving the global data center logical security market
- Increasing deployment of cloud technologies in various industries including BFSI, telecom, government, and healthcare is also boosting the data center logical security market
- The global data center logical security market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to a rise in the number of data centers along with an increase in the number of cyber threats across the world
Global Data Center Logical Security Market: Dynamics
Global Data Center Logical Security Market: Key Drivers
- An increase in the adoption of cloud computing, a growing concern about curail data, and rising adoption of advanced security solutions are key factors driving the global data center logical security market
- Rising data security concerns coupled with rising government initiatives for data privacy and security also propel the global data center logical security market
- Moreover, the ability of the data center logical security solution to protect delicate data from unauthorized users and safeguard against security breaches is also projected to augment the global data center logical security market during the forecast period.
- However, low awareness about its benefits and availability of low-cost substitutes are likely to restrain the data center logical security market considerably
- Introduction of advanced data center logical security solutions is expected to offer lucrative growth opportunities for market players of the data center logical security market in the next few years.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Data Center Logical Security Market
- Increase in number of cases of COVID-19 across the globe is resulting in an economic slowdown. Hence, demand for digital and advanced technology solutions is increasing across all industries around the globe and consequently, the demand for data and storage increases during this pandemic. This, in turn, is significantly fueling the demand for data center logical security. This is projected to boost the data center logical security market in the next few years.
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Data Center Logical Security Market
- In terms of region, the global data center logical security market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominated the global data center logical security market. The presence of developed economies, such as the U.S. and Canada to witness the highest growth for the data center logical security due to the growing government initiative for data security and privacy and rapid rise in numbers of cloud and colocation services in the region.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to growing digitalization, infrastructure developments, and increasing data traffic from major economies, such as India and China, in the region.
Global Data Center Logical Security Market: Competition Landscape
Several players are active in the data center logical security market with a strong presence. Moreover, strategies such as merger and acquisition, partnership, collaborations, new product launches, and business expansions are adopted by major players in the market to strengthen their geographic presence and solutions portfolios.
Key players operating in global data center logical security market include:
- McAfee Corp.
- Cisco System Inc.
- Juniper Networks
- IBM Corporation
- Check Point Software Technologies
- Dell Inc.
- Trend Micro
- VMWare Corporation
Global Data Center Logical Security Market: Research Scope
Global Data Center Logical Security Market, by Solution Type
- Threat and Application Security Solutions
- Access Control and Compliance
- Data Protection Solutions
Global Data Center Logical Security Market, by Service Type
- Security Consulting Services
- Managed Security Services
Global Data Center Logical Security Market, by Data Center Type
- Mid-size Data Center
- Enterprise Data Center
- Large Data Center
Global Data Center Logical Security Market, by Vertical
- Telecom and IT
Global Data Center Logical Security Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.